1

"Move it, move it! Slowly and carefully! " Zayn yelled out to the movers with all his luggage. Today was the day Zayn was going to live near the famed Justin Bieber. Conceivably they would become (best)friends in the future and Zayn would be able to boast about how chill he is.

As the movers commenced to pulling the man's items inside the mansion, Zayn captured a flash at the 22 year old next door. Well, a small look; Bieber was withdrawing out his driveway inside of a tinted window car. Zayn only saw the side of his engaging face but it was enough to leave him reverie.

"What a nice day!" He exclaimed before walking into his advanced home.

-/-

Six hours ago, the movers were done with Zayn's belongings but he was only done with putting away half. The twenty four year old let out an exasperated sigh and unhooked another box to continue his journey.

Ding - dong

The doorbell rang, more than once might I add, and Zayn's mind conjectured who could be at the door. Neighbors? Movers? Family? He quickly tousled his lovely hair before going to the door and answering it.

"Who is it?!" Zayn query noisily.

"It's your neighbor, open the door!" An uncanny country accent yelled to Zayn before a chortle of laughter exploded. At this point, he was more than bemused as he opened the door. Two very tall, thin guys stood on his doorstep with a tray of grub in one of their dark - skinned hands.

"Since you've just moved in, we decided to make you brownies as a welcome to the neighborhood gift."

Zayn looked at the chow as if it was poisoned before taking them in his hands giving them a small smile saying, "Thank you."

Closing the door, he couldn't refrain from smelling the brownies. They smelled glorious and Zayn had to have a nip. He slightly grabbed one and bit into it with murky eyes.

-/-

Triangles, stars, hearts, and all the shapes above were appearing in Zayn's eye view. He knew it was something imprecise about those brownies, it had to be a reason why they tasted so damn vigorous.

Firstly, he thought it was marijuana but he remembered marijuana doesn't make you hallucinate, just hazy. Then he thought they were mixed with rocks or shrooms so he stuck to the idea.

The gentleman slowly stood up, tumbling over a bit, and lead for the door. Why was he about to leave his home high? No idea but he had no mastery over his limbs. As he vacated his home, forgetting to lock his door, Zayn searched his pockets for the car keys before ascending inside his car.

Little did he know, there were seven guys and a Canadian watching him from next door. Loud teehees and cackles were fleeing them as Zayn drove off slightly swerving.