5

Why on earth did he have a boner? Sure enough he didn't think of anything or anyone nor did he see anything that could've sparked Jr.

Just ignoring it, Zayn called out for Louis to leave the room for a second so he could get dressed. As he grabbed his phone and headed downstairs, the awkward tension in the air could be seen from a million miles away.

Louis sat on the far right of the couch with his thin hands in his lap; fidgeting while Justin sat on the other end with his feet propped up on the table. He looked so comfortable as if it were his home.

Zayn cleared his raspy throat to which the men turned their heads towards him. He stood with glances between the two before he decided to sit in the middle of the couch as he tried to forget the uninvited man.

After a few more minutes of eyes staring at the television, Justin stood and stretched briefly walking to the kitchen to make himself a sandwich.

Louis couldn't believe what he was seeing as his eyes nearly popped out of his head. He scooted towards Zayn and leaned over to whisper in his ear.

"You're friends, right?"

"No." The slender man responded.

"Then why is he here?"

"I don't know."

"Then kick him out."

With that, Zayn thought he had enough confidence and courage to march up to the dirty blonde that just left to look through his fridge for food and tell him to leave but of course, something was weird. As he entered the kitchen, he didn't see Justin although he could've swore the younger man said he was hungry.

A hand snuck it's way to his mouth and another around his waist. He didn't particularly see Justin but he could feel his chest against his own back.

"You can't get rid of me so don't even try." The warm air tickled his neck and the words confused his mind.

He could feel the man's soft lips nearly touching his neck as the hairs stood up.

"Baby boy."

And with those two words lingering in the oxygen they breathe, Justin let go and left his home. Zayn couldn't even grasp the concept of what just happened.

What the heck was wrong with that guy?

Maybe he wasn't what the media turned him out to be.

Maybe he was actually a weirdo with a wonderful voice and millions of money.

Whatever he was, Zayn didn't want to hang around to find out because he was hard again.

"Crap."