2

Zayn came back later that night with a pissed face and a broken light on his car. A few paparazzi caught a tremendous amount of pictures as he headed to the house next to his rather than his own. Justin Bieber was definitely home since he saw a bunch of cars around his house.

Zayn knocked on the door but no one answered even though he could've swear he heard laughing from the other side.

"Who is it?!" Someone finally questioned after a couple of minutes. "Your neighbor!" Zayn yelled back before the big white door was pulled open for a bright man to be revealed.

"Someone over here gave me brownies that had a drug in it. And either you tell me what was it or I sue you guys." Zayn beckoned but the guy just looked confused as a smirk came on his face.

"No one over here drugged you, dude. I think you have the wrong house. " The man said as he attempted to close the door but Zayn moved his foot quickly enough to stop the action.

"I know this is the right house." He said before he quickly barged into the mansion without consent. As he looked around, he wasn't surprised to smell some type of weed in the air but he couldn't pinpoint where it was coming from. The floor was clean, the walls were clean, the whole house seemed clean in Zayn's eyes.

"Dude, I'm not kidding. Get out!" A scream behind him bellowed but of course Zayn refused to listen. He didn't know why he ran inside of someone's home but it was too late to turn back now. He soon heard the guy's footsteps walk past the door and leave down the long hall.

"Justin, there's a dude in your house. He ran inside somewhere after I told him to leave." The mansion lay quiet with the sounds of shuffling feet and small gasps slowly feeling the air.

"Who told you to answer the door? Dude get the fuck out!"

After five minutes of hearing a man swear and pondering whether to leave or not, Zayn decided to open the front door slowly and commenced to leaving until a silhouette began to appear near the top of the stairs. The footsteps stopped for a few seconds before beginning again and as if his feet was stuck in gorilla glue, Zayn couldn't move. He stood petrified as all hell waiting for the whoever the dark figure could be showing up.

There he was.

The infamous, reckless Justin Bieber. The man everyone disliked for some reason or another.

He was definitely much taller than what the media portrayed him as he towered over Zayn by almost two inches. With somehow flawless looking fair skin that seemed a bit tan due to the hot California sun and fluffy curls that draped from warm, brown colored shaggy hair, he stood looking at Zayn with unamused eyes. Neither of them made a sound until Zayn was pretty sure he was going to pass out from holding his breath.

"What are you doing?" Justin asked with low eyebrows as Zayn began to slowly exit. His hands felt sweaty, his heart beating faster, and his body felt hot. Honestly, Zayn was scared of what Justin was going to say next as he couldn't think of an answer.

"I thought this was my house, sorry." It was true that the inside of their houses looked alike but they definitely had different furniture. The home owner began to walk down the stairs in such a way that Zayn felt took thirty antagonizing seconds until he stood directly in front of him as the man stood outside the front door.

Justin just nodded with a look of disgust on his face and started to close the door. "I'm just going to leave." Zayn said awkwardly as Justin continued with a smug face before Zayn completely left the home. But once he exited, he could hear loud laughing from the inside and maybe it was about him... no doubt they were laughing at him.

After getting inside his home, Zayn leaned against the door with a sigh as he tried to get his breathing back together. What just happened?

He tried to lock everything in place as he began walking up to his room with shaky legs. He didn't even get to ask him what was in the brownies.

~|~

Days later, the situation was easier for Zayn to forget as he invited his friend over. They were going to go swimming, lay on lawnchairs on Zayn's lawn and maybe play games for the rest of the day. One Direction were seeming to have a break for two months and Zayn wanted to do some fun things before he had to go back to schedule.

At twelve pm, they went swimming in his backyard pool for two hours before they were laying on lawnchairs on Zayn's lawn as prepared.

"So, I told him that he had the ring. It was hilarious." Zayn laughed as his friend, Leo, laughed.

"He's a weird one." Zayn barked out as their laughter died down. Minutes passed in silence as they watched the view of the blue sky and yellow sun but that didn't last long as they heard a loud splashing sound behind them. When they looked, there was some sort of ripped fabric with a dark spot under it on the ground next to them.

"What?" Leo questioned as he got up to touch it.

"It's a balloon." He said upon discovering before a load of water balloons were thrown over the gate and onto Zayn's property.

"Get inside!" He yelled as they piled to the back door but couldn't seem to open it.

"It's not opening, it must be locked!" Leo yelped as a big green water balloon hit him on the back and more continued to be thrown.

"Go to the front." Zayn said quickly as they ran to his front yard. He could've opened the back door but had forgotten they went through the front to avoid all the boxes in the kitchen.

"What type of immature person would throw water balloons towards someone?" Leo asked once they were safe inside the large home. Both men saw deep red spots beginning to appear on both of them that could easily be mistaken for bruises.

"Only Justin Bieber." Zayn frustratingly said before he heard the sounds stop out of nowhere. Maybe they were done. He snuck to the back of his house and nearly gasped at the mess. Splashes of ripped water balloons were everywhere and his backyard looked trashed.

"I'm totally going to sue him." He said but Leo interjected.

"This is not something you can sue someone for since he didn't do permanent damage."

Zayn just scoffed with a frown. He was definitely going to get him back.