#2

"My name is Shepherd, see u...,"

□□□■■■□□□

That guy just runnin' through my head over and over again. I dunno I can't stop thinkin' about him. So that was Shepherd. Their previous teacher.

"Ms. Phira?," one of the student awakened me from this crazy reverie.

"Ye...yes?,"

"Can we continue the lesson? We can't wait for any longer. The students became very noise,"

"Okay, I'm sorry...So, let's continue our lesson...,"

●●●●●●●●●○○○○○○○○○○○●●●●●●●●●

Time for lunch...

He just driving me crazy. But now I prefer to eat my lunch alone and wishing that I could forget about that guy named Shepherd. I just met him once and I didn't ask his name. But he kept telling me his name.

"Hey...are you alright?," a skinny girl with short brown hair approached me.

"Yes...yes I'm just fine...,"

"May I sit here?," asked that girl.

"Sure..., please...,"

"You're a new teacher, aren't you? I'm Claudette. Violin teacher," said her.

"Yes, call me Phira. I'm a vocal teacher, I think it'll be a great idea if I take a side job as a course teacher,"

"I think so..., where do you teach besides here?," asked her as she gives me a glass of orange juice.

"This is for me?,"

"Yes, I purposely took two glass of it when I saw you sitting alone. You need a friend to talk, Phira," said her again.

"Thank you..., I'm teaching a choir class too in a junior highschool. Anyway, do you know that guy named Shepherd?,"

I suddenly asked about him to this girl right besides me. I didn't even realized what I just said. How stupid I am. I'm pointing to a stage where the guy that I mean get ready along with his band. That guy called Shepherd...

"I see..., haha...he is Shepherd. Guitar teacher. Just like you, he teaches here as a side job. He works as a coach in a band. He was in a band also by the way..., don't u think he is cool?," asked her.

I didn't answer her. I dunno I just stuck when I see him in a band. Guitarist, backing vocal? Seriously.
How dare you! Did this guy inspired to be like Michael 5sos? No, I'm just kidding.

Am I enamored by him? God...it's impossible. I'm not falling in love with stranger.

●●●●●●●●●●○○○○○○○○○●●●●●●●●●●

It was getting dark. It's been night anyway.

As ususal...
I had to walk to get to the house after taught the choir class. It's not far. But it's exhausting to walk along the dark cold road.

Everything is fine till a black car stopped beside me.

"Hey...come in. Let me take you home. It's dangerous to let a girl walk alone in the dark, right?,"

'???,'

Tbc...

Leave star and comment, please
'Ur support will mean a lot for me

Stay tune, guys...