Chapter 15: itemporary

Sam puckett

"So since we are friends and we dont have to be lovey i get to do this." i pushed freddy on the floor.

"Samm." carly says. " you could start off nice its not like you dont still love him."

She helped him up. And he dusted his self off not like he didnt already. Have dirt on him when he woke Up more like when He was born.

"Say sorry." carly tells me.

"No."

"Say sorry."

"No"

"Samm!"

"Im sorry."

"Good."

"Im sorry. that your mom gave birth to a ugly nerd" i say.

"Sam."

"No its okay carly. I see how Sam really feels." freddie says and leaves the carlys apartment.

"See what happened sam."

"Ugh.  Im gonna go fix itt."

I must of really hurt his feelings. But i dont see why its any different. This is how we always. Were. I walked across the hall and caught freddie before he opened his door.

He probably forgot his key.

"Hey you want me to pick your lock for you fred?"I say and he doesn't answer.

"Comom fredd."

Silence.

"So.your just gonna keep srruggling to open your door."

More silence.

"Look im sorry fredward. Sorry for being mean and going back to my old ways. But i mean if we are gonna be friends what do you expect."

More silence.

"Talk freddie." I said an tickled him and he laughed.

"Don't try to make me laugh."

"Momma doesn't have to try. You already laughed. Now talk to me."

"Ok. I feel like just because we were dating you felt like u had to be nice. When we are friend s you are so mean. I mean we only have to take a break for 24 hours. It's not that hard."  He explains.

"Oookayyy I will try to be nice to you. Because you know I kinda love you. In a way."

Lord knows I hate the word love.

"And I love you in a way too." He says.

"I guess I'll just hit Gibby for a while."

"Good. Now can you pick my lock."

"Sure." And I grab a bobby pin out of my hair.

------thee next dayyy---------

I opened Carly's door with out knocking on the door because I practically live here.

I just don't sleep here.

I walked in and I seen Carly and brad on the couch watching w movie. I didn't think they saw me.

"Mommas home!!!!" I yellled and Carly paused the movie .

I walked to the couch and squezzed between brad and Carly.

"What movie are you guys watching?"

"Well were watching." Brad says. " it was scary movie 5."

"Oh that's the lamest one of them all. It doesn't even go with the other four. "I say.

"Don't you have some where to be with Freddie?" Brad asks.