Chapter 13: idate

Carly shay

Freddie and sam pulled up in front of the apartment and i was standing out side. I walked to the car and they told me to get in back but on the left side.

"Why cant i gett on the right side?" i asked.

"Because um that side is being under construction " sam said and laughed. I got in the car and looked to the right. And brad was tied up in a tuxedo outfit.

"Um why is brad tied up back here?''

"Because if we asked him to go i kneww he would say no."

I looked at brad again and all I could hear was a muffled noise. I felt bad for him even though i knew he was  mad at me still.

"Haha guyz im gonna take duct tape off his mouth.

As  soom as i ripped it off brad screamed like a little girl. I never knew he had it in him. Suddenly we pulled up in front of our stop.

----------------------
We had just got back from our double date and all me and brad did was help get sam and freddie out of argue ments. We barely talked but the times we did talk were good. Me sam and freddie and brad were standing by my door.

"Okay but you didnt have to get mad at me for eating with my mouth full you are not mommas momma. Not evn mommas moma tells me wat tto do." sam said.

"But same i was just saying it wasnt polite to eat with your mouth open. I didnt even wanna start an argument." freddie said.

"But you shouldnt of-

"STOP!  I cut sam off . " just say goodnight to each other and go home." i yell.

"Goodnight." they say at the same time.

"Can momma get sum sugar?" sam asked.

"Oookay"freddie said. And they kissed and then freddie went inside and then sam went inside of my house. And then there were two.

"And then there were two." i say and me and brad laugh.

"Did you have fun besides the sam and freddie arguing?" i asked.

"Yes. Everything fun with you. Im sorry for getting mad at you about freddy i just couldn't belive that happened. I just got to gain your trust back thats all." brad explained.

"Okay." i said and gave brad a hug .

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

Short chapterrr. But ill make it up to uu. The songs r funny