Chapter 1 iBeginning

(some of These are all things that i did not happen on icarly. half of them did and half of them didn't, its told from all the characters of icarlys point of view.)

                                               Chapter 1:iBeginning

You know I've always hated Freddie Benson's guts , from head to toe.  But one day when we were at our school Ridgeway Junior High overnight , it was just something that made me realize that hes not all that bad.

''In 5,4,3,2.'' Freddie said as he pointed and he started our iCarly web cast.

''I'm not Carly.''i say

''And I'm not Sam.'' Carly said.

''But this is still iCarly.'' We both say.

''The only show that prevents people from exercising and shampooing squirrels.'' Carly yelled.

''No i think we do make people shampoo squirrels ,carls.''

''Right!''

''oh oh oh oh.'' we both yelled and walked to the back.

Then Freddie turned the camera to his face.

''Next on icarly, is one of our pathetic plays. This weeks play is: the cowboy and the idiot farmgirl who thought the cowboys mustache was a squirrel.'' he said excitingly then turned the camera back to us.

I would usually never let Freddie put the camera to his face for a long period of time because i used to hate him and theres still a tiny bit of hate in my head but i like his face so i thought the audience should to.

''Ahem Sam, say your line.'' Carly told me but I didn't hear her because i  was staring at Freddy.

''OH um no your line is first..'' i explain.

''Hurry up we only have A minute left.'' Freddy whispers.

''Well that's not enough time.''Carly whispers back then smiles back at the camera.''Well that's all the time we have for this episode of icarly. Toon in for the next iCarly where we give Gibbs a hair cut. until then, keep your feet warm..

''Eat pickles.'' i interrupt.

''and wash your hands.... always.'' Carly finishes.

''Bye!'' we both say.

''And we are transparent.'' Freddie says and we look at him like what. ''clear.''

''oh.'' we say in unison.

''So what was up with you today on icarly,Sam.'' Carly asks.

''Yea you were acting weird.'' Freddie added.

''Mamas gonna go to the fridge and get some ribs. and shut up frednub.'' i said and ran down stairs. when i got to the kitchen i sat at the table and looked at the fridge. then i hoped on the table and then the counter and then the floor and then finally i was at the fridge. i opened it and grabbed the ribs off the top shelf and put them in the microwave. Suddenly Carly and Freddie cam down stairs.

''Hey Sam I'm gonna go to the dentist and pick up Spencer. will you guys try not to kill each other while im gone.''

Yes I'm not gonna kill his beautiful face.''No promises.'' i tell her.  My ribs were done and i grabbed them out the microwave and i went to the living room and sat down and there Freddie was sitting there watching girly cow.

''Would you turn the TV up , fredward.''i ask.

''When are you ever gonna call me by my real name.''

''When your the last person in earth.'' i say and smile.

Freddie scooted closer to me.''Listen Sam about the kiss at school the other night. are we  gonna tell Carly.'' he asked out of no where.

''Why would i wanna tell Carly i kissed you,  and its not we. if anything its you who is gonna tell her.''

''Why me?"'he said confused.

''Because, you were the one getting all extra with the words. if you would have just left me outside and let me think, i would have never kissed you.''

Freddie started leaning in but I'm pushed him away. ''Don't kiss me, we promised we wouldn't do it again.'' i explained.

''but Sam we already broke that promise.''

''But no, it cant happen again. Look Carly's coming back soon so scoot away slowly and lets watch girly cow.''

''So I'm gonna have to tell Carly.'' he says.

''thats what mama wants.''i said with a nice voice.

                                                  Carly 's P.o.v.

''Com on Spencer, your mouth is fine. No one will notice that big mole that's in side you mouth.'' i lied.

That's a  pretty big mole it goes right through his face. i pulled Spencer by his arm down the hallway and i opened the door. And there it was happening on my couch again like i hadn't already seen it at school last night. but they didn't know that. Sam and Freddie making out. i blinked a few times to make sure i wasn't hallucinating.

''ahem what is happening here.'' i yell.

They jumped apart like nothing happened.

''I can explain.'' Freddie started.

''i cant believe you guys are doing it again.''

''what do you mean again. you know about last night.'' SAM asked.

''YES and when were you going to tell me you were making out on the down low.'' i said aggravated.

''Today actually. and weren't suppose to kiss this time but its all Freddie's fault.'' she tells me.

i was so stunned when i walked in at my own house to two of my friends making out in my living room. i let it go about yesterday because i thought it would never happen again but look i trusted them and it happened again.

                                            SAM's P.o.v

I told Freddie not to kiss me but he did anyway.

''See what happens when you don't listen to..'' i start.

Suddenly Freddie's mom busted the door open with ointment in one hand and scrub brush in another hand.

''Time for you tick bath.'' she yelled.

''i don't have ticks any more.'' freddie yelled. ''leave!''

Freddie's mom left and then i began to think how is Carly going to react to the rest of this. like back to the very first time we kissed. I'm talking about at Freddie's house that night when we both said we never kissed anyone. Now how am i gonna explain that to her.

My first chapter of seddie is done/

vote

comment

and enjoy :) and dont forget to watch the video to the side if your on a computer or if your on a phone then idk where it is.