Chapter 7:Iargue

We got to the training nerds place and there were a bunch of ugly nerds.

"Oh wow Freddie why are you late.?"one nerd said.

"Um sorry Sam wanted to buy a hatchet. "

"Sorry I love hatchets. "I said.

"Well I told you that my club started. In five minutes and you shoved me into the store and took my wallet. Out of my pocket and made me buy it for you. "

"Well your suppose to be a good boyfriend and buy me anything I want."

"NO that's not- let's just say sorry and. let's just start the training bros.'' he said.

''OK sorry fredlips.''

''Sorry.'' he said and we rubbed our noses together.

''uh they are flirting.'' one nerd said.

I put my fist up as we were rubbing are noses together and the nerd got scared. Then we stopped rubbing noses and Freddie put is train hat on.

''All aboard!.'' he yelled.

''You really don't wanna say that while I'm holding a hatchet.'' i said.

--------

''Why did i come with you to your boring train club again?"

''Because you love me .'' he said in a sweet voice.

''I don't love you .  i love ham.'' i joked.

''Man that makes me fill awesome.''

''I'm playing frednub.''

Suddenly all the boys walked back in with milk and fig neuters. Freddie didn't chose to get any because he wanted to keep me occupied to make sure i didn't do anything with my hatchet or hurt anything.

''Is it over now?' i asked Freddie.

''No but you can leave early and ill meet you back at Carly's house.'' he said.

''ok.''

We got up and hugged then he gave me a quick kiss and i walked out the door. i wondered if Carly was home and what she was doing and i wondered what predicament Spencer got into this time. I walked down the street back to bush well apartment and walked inside and saw lewbert. I tried to tip toe so he wouldn't hear me or see me but he did see me.

''Hey Sam or should i say half of seddie.'' he yelled.

''OH wow i didn't know you watched icarly.'' i said in a monotone voice. i tried to walk to the elevator but he kept talking.

''Did you guys kiss yet.''

Why cant i just go up stairs. If Freddie was here maybe he'd save me. Well he is till a nerd so. But i wonder what hes doing right now.

Freddie Benson

''So next week we will build another train and probably just probably ..test it.'' Jermaine said.

I nodded my head and put my hat back on the hook near the door and then i walked out.  I was walking down the street a little thirsty, so i thought there's a coffee shop near my apartment complex so ill go there for a quick drink and then i'll meet SAM at Carly's house.

------at the coffee barn----

'' I'll have um the mocha and a glaze do-nut.''

They gave it to me and found a t table to sit at . i picked my coffee mug up and sipped it. and when a put it down a girl was sitting at my table.

''Who are you?''

''Oh don't act dumb Freddie, its Valarie.''

Oh my god not Valarie. The girl who tried to use me and SAM for a web show.The one who got hit in the head with a flat screen tv on her web show she tried to make.

''Hey.'' i gulped.''Valarie.''

''Hey Freddie.'' she said and tapped my nose.

''Dont . do that.'' i told her. ''What do you want anyway.''

''Oh you should know what i want.''

''And that would be.''

''a real  relationship with you.''

''Look I'm about to go.'' i got up.

''No stay.''

Sam Puckett.

''Lewbert how many times do i have to say he kisses good. and why do you have to know anyway.''

''Because young love is cute .''

Suddenly Freddie came in arm and arm with a girl i couldn't remember her name.

Sally?

Salerie?

Valarie! Valerie?

i stopped them. ''Uh what is this - what is happening here.''

''Sam it not what it looks like.'' Freddie said.

''Oh no. it extremely what it looks like. No let go of him so i can knock some sense into you.''

''Oh SAM your not gonna do anything.'' Valerie said in her snobby voice.

''OH WATCH ME.'' i yelled and charged towards her.

Freddie pulled away from Valerie and held me away from her.

''No fighting in my lobby!'' lewbert yelled.

''STOP IT!'' Freddie yelled and everybody froze.

I never heard him get that loud . Whats gonna happen next?

Just thought i'd put up alil something. something to hold you all over. Cuz i now all my followers love my story well almost all. if yu are reading this story make sure you tell all your friends about it so it can get lots of reads and comment what you think will happen next. I love each and every one of my readers on this story. you could also check out my other story's they are pretty good too. but anyways love and hugs and.........

Vote and comment <3 <3 oh and watch the video!!