Some legends tends to be true

as the rays of sun shone above the kingdom three scouts stood at the center of the kingdom gazing at the hole as one spoke his thoughts aloud.

scout 1 : what do you think is in there ?

scout 2 snapped : who cares Adam lets just focus okay.

Adam glared at Anastasia as he said : will someone is a bit grumpy today what is it with you ?

scout 3 chuckled: she missed him he didn't come by to say hello this morning.

Anastasia stared at him wide eyes: hell John I think I told it was a secret!

Adam snapped saying: I am your friend too and he is probably busy.

Anastasia : well if you learned to keep your wide mouth shut I would have told you and also even if he is busy he should have came.

Adam: I don't have wide mouth and women are so complicated.

just as Anastasia was going to snap at him commander Mitchell marched towards them and they stood and bowed their head as were the king by his side.

Harold : greetings brave scouts.

the scout said in unison: my lord.

Harold looked at Mitchell and nodded.

Mitchell spoke: as you know Iv summoned here for one purpose and it is to search what larks inside this hole so are you ready.

all in unison: yes sir!

Mitchell: good.

and turned to king : my lord you should go we will finish the job.

the king nodded and put his hand on his friend's shoulder and squeezed it a little pit and said : come back alive promise me that and this goes to you all.

Mitchell and all the scouts said : yes my lord.

as they marched down to the hole and landed peacefully to the ground they where stunned to see the ruins of the old kingdom.

Mitchell stunned : so it is true.

Anastasia: what is it commander?

Adam answered her question by saying: about five hundred years ago their was a king blessed with power beyond imagination that he built his kingdom under ground and he was so arrogant that when he knew that his soldiers found a dragon sleeping in his kingdom he marched immediately to it but not to protect his kingdom just to demonstrate his power and thus when he stroke the dragon with his sword the dragon raised from it slumber and glared at him so when the king tried to escape it was to late the dragon breathed it poisoned fire through out his kingdom slaughtering anyone and anything that gets near it and that was the end of him and his kingdom.

John shivered : well that's horrible.

Anastasia looked at them and said: but it still a legend right.

Mitchell snapped out of his stunned phase and said: legend or not stay on you guard.

all of them said : yes sir!

as they marched forward none stopping and avoiding corpses in their way they stopped in front a massive double door scrubbed with beautiful yet horrifying pictures at the center they could see the picture of a dragon sleeping as they tried to open the door a sound echoed halting them.

the speaker : so you came.

they turned to see a woman with long black hair holding a staff clinging to it like if her life dependent on it.

Mitchell spoke aloud : and who would you be?

the woman smiled evilly : your death.