The beginning of an end

Mitchell: bloody hell what was that?

king Harold: no it can be.

Mitchell turned to the king with worry and said : what is it my lord?

king Harold was very pale and stunned that Mitchell thought that he saw fear in those black eyes.

shortly they were disturbed by panting and terrified guard.

the guard: bad news my lord.

Mitchell took one glance at his king his old friend and knew he was in a vulnerable state and this was not a good scene in front of his guard so he led the guard quietly out of the king chambers and asked him what was urgent he was stunned to hear that there is a huge hole at the center of the kingdom.

Mitchell send the guard after ordering him clear the area out of people for their safety and heeded to the king chambers to see him already in his armor ready to take someone's head off.

Mitchell: what are you doing?

queen Lydia : Mitchell please stop him he is out of his ever loving mind and wouldn't listen to any word I throw at him.

king Harold : I am not going to set by and see this monster take away my kingdom.

queen Lydia: see.

Mitchell : my lord please your just terrified that you started imagining things .

king Harold : no I am not it is real I swear on my honor.

queen Lydia: Harold I swear to god if you say another word about that dragon I am going to throw my self into that hole.

they kept shouting at each other until Mitchell yelled.

Mitchell: ENOUGH.

they stopped looking at Mitchell waiting for him to continue.

Mitchell: ill send some scouts to search inside the hole for any lead to confirm our fear to determine if it is a myth or truth.

the queen and the king nodded in agreement.
Little did they know that their was deep evil waiting to be released to roam the lands.