Running from hell

Hatred , revenge and the flames of sorrow consumed Anastasia's heart and almost reached the sky.

every time these feelings take control of her body letting her forget she is escaping for her life at this moment as her body slowly turning around she remember Mitchell's words and shake these emotions away burying it deep into her heart and continue running with her commander.

as they almost reach the end of the hole where the ropes are suddenly Mitchell feels a sharp pain in his shoulder and stumble to the ground.

Mitchell hissing from the pain: bastards they got me.

Anastasia hurried to her commander : are you okay ?

Mitchell looked at her : do I look okay those bastards shot with an arrow and you are asking if I am okay. hissed angrily at Anastasia for her stupid question.

Anastasia glared at him and with a swift move she pulled the arrow out of his shoulder.

Mitchell cried out from the pain: OH MY GOD.

Anastasia smiled sweetly and said : lets go before they come.

he just stood up shooting her a death glare.

before they continue to run they heard on of the undead soldiers shouting words at them.

undead soldier : how was the arrow fella did you enjoy the pain ?

he finished it with a dark laugh that brought chill to both their skin.

Mitchell togged Anastasia forward and they begin to run again but it didn't take them long to reach the robes but they were surprised to see that there were only one but none the less they began to climb their way out.

the undead soldiers stopped in there track but they are far from letting them go the one who shot Mitchell aimed for Anastasia instead and shot her in the back.

Anastasia got staggered by the arrow and let go of the rope as she began to fall the poison in the arrow took the advantage of her weakness and began to spread faster Anastasia felt numb and she began to lose her sensibility.

Anastasia in her thought: is this where I die how pathetic and I didn't even fulfill my promise.

as she was but a mere seconds from her death a strong voice rang through her head letting her regain her sensibility and warm hands grabbed her hand.

Mitchell : don't you give up not when we are close to freedom.

Anastasia looked at him in the eye all she saw is hope and determination to keep on living by only that she felt her hope rise again.

as Mitchell pulled her up and they began to climb Anastasia reached the top and got pulled by the guards she hastily turns around to the hole. she and all the guards with her  reached their hands for Mitchell.

Anastasia : you can do it just a little more .

Mitchell was struggling because of his injured shoulder as he got closer to the top he was surprised to see an arrow making its way to the wall in front of him missing the rope by mere inches Mitchell knew what they were going to do so he started to climb faster.

the undead realized this and he didn't want to let Mitchell get away so he shot another arrow this time it hit home but it needed another one so he aimed again.

the undead : just on more and you're mine.

Mitchell at the last minute jumped and grabbed Anastasia's arm as she bulled him to safety.

the undead whistled : well he is one hell of a man I cant wait to meet him again.

he then turned and shouted to the others: we are done here lets go back and report to our lady.

as he and Anastasia lay their lifeless not aware of that the guards began to carry them to the doctor.

somewhere down that hole where the corps of john lay their unmoving a voice cut the silence.

Adam : isn't that enough can you bring him back.

the witch looked at him: that was not the deal.

Adam : I've done everything I told the insides and the outsides of my kingdom and I killed my best  friend .......

the witch  cut him off with a burning glare: the deal was to stay by our side to fight by our side until we rule the lands now quit wining and get rid of this corps there is enough stench already we don't need more.

and she left him alone with the corps of his friend.

Adam began to walk toward his friend as he knelt down he stared at his friend and saw that his eyes still had the look of hurt and disbelieve in them Adam couldn't take it any longer he reached out and closed his friend's eye as a tear found it's way to his cheek.

FLASH BACK

at the kings room the door was banged force fully to the wall Harold didn't flinch nor looked shock its like he knew he was coming as he pulled his eyes off his work he locked gaze with furious Adam.

Adam : why did you do it?

Harold : he was a traitor .

Adam shouted : he was my father and you don't have any right to kill him.

Harold : he gave me no choice I am sorry .

Adam shouted : don't even apologize you monster.

Harold had enough of this so he called the guards and they pulled Adam out of the room while he shouts and scream.

Adam shouting : I will kill you mark my words.

Harold whispered: I will be waiting. 

END OF FLASH BACK.

Adam squeezed his friend's hand saying: forgive me I had to do it I am sorry its all because of him its his fault you are dead.

Adam continue to cry. Blaming the king for everything because he hadn't the courage to face his mistakes.
.............................
Yaaay finally I finished this chapter hope you like it.
Don't forget to COMMENT,VOTE AND SHARE.