Sneak peak

Okay first of all sorry I know it's been a long time since I updated but I promise I will soon maybe after the finals 😂😂😭
So I made a sneak peak for you all to make up for the lost time🙊🙈
---------------------------------------------------
She looked at him and said : look at me you look at me.
He hesitated but none the less he took a breath and locked his eyes with her.
She smiled at him and said : I am so proud of you remember that I'll always be with you .
Man : wha.. What are you doing no no please NO !
He felt tears rain down from his eyes and his screams echo in the room  as he saw the woman he loved since he was a child push her self to the window and fall.
---------------------
  man 1 snapped : I thought we are allies.
Man 2  let out a harsh laugh : here my boy is where you are wrong I was your father's allay but now he is dead.
Man 1 spat : you ungrateful traitor.
Man 2 smiled : ARCHERS FIRE.
Man 3 : DAMN IT WE HAVE TO RUN NOW.
Man 1 turned around to run but it was to late he felt heat sweep down from his back and fell.
Man 3 was at his side and he carried him to the horse cart.
man 3 hissed to him : come on don't die on me yet we can make it.
when he reached the cart he climbed and he gently placed the unconscious man he then turned to the woman and shouted : GO NOW!
The woman looked behind her and shouted : WHAT ABOUT THEM WE CAN'T JUST LEAVE THEM.
The man could hear the screams and the woos of his soldiers he closed his eyes like he was in pain and whispered : it's to late for them now go.
The woman tighten her hand on the ligament and slapped it on the horse back and they were off leaving their soldiers their friends behind.
----------------------------------------------------  
Man 3 looked at man 1 and sighed: it's been two days and he hasn't wake up.
The woman didn't response and chose to ignore him
Man 3 glared at her : what. now you ignore me you know they were beyond saving .
The woman stopped the horse and turned  at him with harsh look in her eyes : we could have but you are a cowered.
Man 3 looked at her in disbelief: now you've said it woman at least I can get over the death of my soldiers.
The woman opens her mouth to respond but he stopped her : did you hear that ?
The woman Tried to listen carefully but before they could figure it out bandits came from nowhere pointing there swords at them.
Man 3 narrowed his eyes at them : what do you want you rats.
Man 4 came from the bushes and smiled : will will it's not polite to call someone  a rat we have feelings you know.
Man 3 laughed : now this is funny coming form the man who kills for living.
Man 4 : ouch. 
Man 4 scanned the place and his eyes landed on the covered person laying on the cart and he started to reach for him man 3 glared and tried to stop him but man 4  wasn't pleased by his action so he dragged his sword and pointed it at the laying man : one move and his dead.
Man 3 stopped short and man 4 resumed his reaching and pulled the covers and his eyes widened : I'll  be damned is that .......
--------------------------------------------
Now I hope you enjoyed it but these sneak peaks may be separated into different chapters and I didn't want to spoil the characters that's why I wrote them as man 1 , 2 , 3 , 4  and woman and the update will be after my finals maybe Jan 5 I think anyway wait for me my dear readers 💪💪😋
Don't forget to VOTE,SHARE AND COMMENT.