Brave yourself men it's time

Edward ran till he reached the place that he called he's own it wasn't that much it was only a lake surrounded by green in all direction it was a good place to think and be alone for awhile will not really because he could feel someone behind him walking on their tip toes it wasn't that hard to know who she is he sighed and said : ana I know you are behind and don't you dear to poke I'm not in bright mood.

Anastasia: huff fun spoiler.

Edward didn't need to turn to know she has stoke her tongue like a childe Anastasia stopped pouting and came to set beside him.

Anastasia: okay talk to me.

Edward : there is nothing to talk about now go away.

Anastasia: yes there is because that outburst of yours didn't come from nothing.

Edward stood really fast startling Anastasia and began to shout what was in his heart for since he know the dragon was real: DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME I AM SCEARED OF LOSING MY FATHER I AM SCEARED OF LOSING MY MOTHE , MY PEAPOLE , YOU AND LOSING MYSELF I AM SCEARED THAT IF MY FATHER DIED WHAT KIND OF A KING WILL I BE IF I CAN'T PROTECT MYSELF.

Anastasia stood with him her eyes calm as she saw him taking breaths after he finished after she saw his breathing steady and his shoulders relaxing she hugged him real hard and said : it's okay to be afraid I am also afraid hell everyone else is even your father but you know what fear makes us stronger because it makes more human and if your father died I know you'll get through it because you are stronger than anyone else and you what else I know that you would be the greatest king alive you just have to trust yourself more.

and right after she said her words Edward fell to the ground and her too and he began to cry so hard and Anastasia soothed him all the way till he stopped crying.

in the meanwhile the king was calling for Mitchell : Mitchell where are you ?

Mitchell heard his king and sprinted to his room : yes my lord

Harold: I want you to bring someone to send this massage to Seth's kingdom.

the king noticed Mitchell's confused face : and before you object we need his troops he is the only one that have the strongest troops.

Mitchell lowered his eyes in defeat : as you wish my lord.

Harold nodded and continued : and set the troops and prepare my armor will march tonight but without you.

Mitchell rose his eyes and nearly shouted : what no I will not let you go there alone without.

Harold : I am not alone I have my men and they are capable to protect as you do.

Mitchell tried to protest further but the king put an end to it: I need you here to protect my family I know I am going to die down there but I'd rather die there than here die in a battle than in my throne dying protecting my family my kingdom than cowering behind my throne.

Mitchell took a breath and looked up at his friend not the king that everyone feared no his friend the kind , loving and caring friend than he smiled as a lost tear found it's way to his right cheek : goodbye my friend.

the king smiled and said the same words : goodbye my friend.

than Mitchell turned and marched to mason the messenger he gave him the massage and told him where to go than mason took off Mitchell was going to head back when he saw Anastasia and Edward he stopped and waited for them when they reached him he smacked both of their heads and said : this is for taking your sweet time love birds it almost night what were you doing.

they both looked at each other and said in union: nothing.

Mitchell rose his eye brows: really you just sat there till sunset doing nothing.

they both nod Mitchell gave in and sighed : fine go before I force the information out of you.

they brightened and ran like bunch of kids.

Mitchell shook his head and chuckled.

before night fall on the land of living the messenger reached the kingdom and the massage found it's to the hands of lord Seth.

Seth scanned he massage and laughed he turned his head to his advisor : who would believe the mighty Harold would ask me for help.

the advisor chuckled : the dogs will always return to their master my lord it's just a matter of time.

Seth: you're right now what do think witch side I should take Samuel.

Samuel : the winning side of course.

Seth chuckled evilly: and I know perfectly witch side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yesssss finished this part high five guys okay back to earth he he he

VOTE , COMMENT AND SHARE PEAPOLE