Chapter 1

Lauren's pov.

We were in Normani's and Ally hometown. We just finished performing Like Mariah. As the girls sat down on the stairs, I went to the top one.

"Has anybody here been in love before? A few of you guys have hope! I promise it will definitely happen but we all know about that Everlasting Love huh?" Normani said to the crowd. Yes Mani we know about that love, believe me even a 15 years olds knows. The chorus starts and I stand up to sing my part.

"Always looking over my shoulder cause I don't ever wanna miss you"

I look at Ally even though she was facing the crowd and not me.

"I been thinking about you daily

I can't wait to see your face

I don't even know you but I know that I can't wait to kiss you

Somehow I know when we finally lock eyes that you'll feel the same way"

My heart stopped as soon as Ally turned to look at me and we lock eyes. I didn't know what had happen but next thing I know we all walk to the crowd for Ally to sing her part. Ally stands next to me and that holy voice starts singing.

"Ain't no use in wastin' my time on just anybody, baby

I want exceptional, original someone I can't deny

I'm in love with you already I know it sounds crazy"

Ally locked our arms and placed her head on my shoulder. I was star struck.

"But I hope you save all you got for me cause (baby) you're all mine"

She finished her part and giggle into the microphone. I spun her around and grabbed her waist. The song continue and we were at the last part of it.

"Everlasting love

Everlasting love

Everlasting love

My everlasting love"

Ally sang me those lyrics. If I was dreaming, then I sure don't want to fucking wake up.

*Back in the tour bus*

"Well I'm going to sleep." Normani said struggling to get to her bunk. She asked for the top bunk and well she got it.

"Need help huh?" Dinah asked passing Normani.

"Please?" Normani asked Dinah. Dinah put her stuff in her bunk and helped Normani get in her bunk. I'm 99.99% they are dating. I mean after Dinah helped Normani, she got in Mani's bunk. All you can hear were giggles and laughs. Then Dinah got off Normani's bunk.

"I'm going to sleep too." Camila said.

"I CALL THE BACK SOFA" Dinah shouted running to the back of the bus. Normani poked her head out of her bunk and watched Dinah run. Normani laughed to herself while shaking her head.

"Well I guess is just you and I." I said scrolling to Tumblr and finding a few alren post that made me smile.

"Can I talk to you?" Ally asked.

"Sure." I replied still looking down at my phone.

"Can you look at me please?" I heard Ally say but I didn't look up. Ally placed her fingers on my chin, making me look up. I put my phone down and look at her in the eyes.

"What was that on stage tonight?" Ally asked and I just looked at her not wanting to answer.

"Nothing. Why did you look at me? Why did you stand next to me? I was supposed to interact with Dinah until you lock our arms."