Chapter 12

"I have no bae... Lauren, come cuddle." Dinah said looking at Lauren.

"I'm eating."

"C'mere, C'mere." Dinah said trying to get a hold of Lauren's arm.

"This chick don't wanna cuddle with me." Dinah said pouting. Lauren kept on saying she's eating.

"I'm eating too. You see me, I'm still trynna cuddle." Dinah said eating.

"Parum, Parum, Parum, Parum, Parum, Parum, Parummm." Dinah laid behind Lauren.

"Parana." Lauren said as she laid on top of Dinah.

"Okay, now get off." Dinah said and Lauren did so and went back to her

"Oh now you wanna cuddle. Nah chick. I gave you like how long ago?"

"Come cuddle."

"Back the hell up. Fallback, fallback, fallback."

"Dinah! Dinah!"

"Dinah, get off my girlfriend please." Ally said when she entered the room to find Dinah sitting on top of Lauren.

"C'mere small." Dinah said and Ally walked up to her. "I have to go."

Ally looked at Dinah confused and Lauren had pat the empty spot next to her multiple times."Cuddle."

"No come on, we are going to be late." Ally said and Lauren began to pout. "And you haven't even change!"

"Ugh! Can we go back to you being my girlfriend and princesa, not the mom." Lauren shoot a convincing smile towards Ally.

"Yeah, if you get up and get ready. Sure, I can be the princess after you get ready with makeup and outfit. Oh and inside the car too. Until then, I am the mother." Ally said crossing her arms while Lauren instantly groaned again.

"Then I can be the daddy." Lauren smirked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, no thank you. Now makeup, go!" Ally said sounding demanding.

"Fine. C'mon Camz." Lauren said and got up from the couch to snatch Camila's book away. "Hey!"

"Let's go. We need to get ready." Lauren helped Camila up and gave Camila her book back.

"Then at least me a kiss." Lauren grabbed Ally by her waist pulling Ally closer to her. Ally wrapped by her arms around Lauren's neck and pressed their lips together. When they separated their lips, Ally plopped onto the couch as Lauren and Camila walk out. Ally let out a sighed and closed her eyes.

"Ally, we need you outside to greet some fans!"

"And there goes my free time." Ally said in a sarcastic tone, rolled her eyes, and let out a groan. Ally got up and angrily stumped her way to the outside of the hotel.

"Yes Will?" Ally asked Will as he was near the van.

"Fans."

"And that couldn't wait at least ten minutes?" Ally murmured.

"Let me guess. Dinah hasn't waked up for make up and you can't find Normani for her to wake Dinah up?" Will suggested.

"Actually, its quite the opposite. Dinah is already dressed and doing her make up right now while Lauren hasn't change or done her make up, neither has Camila."

"Well that's a surprise." Will said and Ally ignored him and pursue to walked to the gate to greet some fans.

"Sunshine!"

"Ally baby!"

"Ally!" Ally signed a few pictures and CDs, took pictures, and a few conversations here and there.