Chapter 36

*Tuesday, November 10, 2015, in Paris, France*

*18th Week*

"You and I, date tonight. Be ready by seven, baby. I'll be in Dinah's suite." Ally announced as soon as she and Lauren stepped into their suite. Lauren got confused at first as she watched Ally walked away from her but had stopped walking. Ally turned around and ran into Lauren's arms, wrapping her legs around Lauren's waist as Ally let out a couple of tears. Lauren let Ally feel the moment as Lauren had her arms wrapped around Ally safely. Ally let go of Lauren after a few minutes, settling her feet on the floor and sitting on top of the bed.

"Sorry about that, I got a little emotional. Also, my right foot is asleep." Ally said letting out a chuckle and got confused when Lauren got down on one then proceeded to take Ally's sandal off.

"What are you doing?"

"When my foot is asleep, I massaged it. It's a way to shake off the numbness or that weird feeling." Lauren explained as she began massaging Ally's foot and Ally pulled one leg up, resting her cheek on her knee.

"You're not the girlfriend type." Ally bluntly said.

"What?"

"I mean that you are you know the wife type. You're not a girlfriend type, you're the type of person people want to marry. That I want to marry. We both know we want to marry each other and you know I can wait for the wedding and all those big things. You know you're the person I want to wake up next to and cook breakfast together then feed our kids but Lauren I'm getting to the point where I can't wait." Ally said as Lauren had let go of her foot and stood up.

"What do you mean, reina?" Lauren asked holding Ally's hands.

"That I can't wait, Lauren, not anymore."

"So you want to get married but you can wait for the wedding. Baby, you got me confused. What is that you want?" Lauren asked smiling.

"I just don't think I can wait any longer to be your fiancée. I'm tired of this whole girlfriend thing when I want to be yours, forever. The wedding can wait like I said because that takes months to plan but I want to start on our dreams. Looking into where we are going to be living and all of that. I want to start that on all of our dreams so I know I don't have a ring and you're probably already thinking in an engagement ring to propose but umm... marry me." Ally said as Lauren was already looking into her eyes.

"Are you asking me to marry you or are you telling me to marry you?" Lauren said smirking.

"Marry me?" Ally asked, her smile couldn't be bigger.

"Of course I'll marry you, Allyson Hernandez," Lauren said bringing their lips together.

"Jauregui." Ally mumbled as soon as they broke their kiss off.

"What?"

"I want your last name and I also want to show off mine so Jauregui Hernandez." Ally replied.

"Alright baby. You, my dear, can have it all but I'm still proposing and you are still getting a big ring." Lauren said as she sat next Ally and pulled the girl into her arms.

"In Santorini, Greece. I have always wanted to go there so if you're still looking for a place to propose, do it in Greece."

"I love you." Lauren simply replied pulling Ally into a long kiss.

"I'll see you at seven, fiancée." Ally said smiling as she walked away from Lauren.

"I love you!" Ally shouted as she headed for the door.