Chapter 7

As the plane landed, Lauren and Ally took off their seat belts and waited for the plane to be parked.

"Baby, I'm hungry." Ally said in a lowed tone. Lauren got both of their suitcases.

"We can go eat after we drop our bags at the hotel." Lauren said and both girls made their way to the electrical stairs.

"Is- Is that for us." Ally asked as she gasped. At the end of the stairs there were multiple men in a suit holding sign with names on them.

"If it says 'Jauregui-Hernandez' then yes." Lauren said as they walked up to him.

"Good afternoon ladies." The chauffeur said grabbing the suitcases from Lauren's hands.

"Thank you Alex." Lauren thanked the driver.

"No problem Ms. Jauregui."

"Call me Lauren please."

"Will do." They walked out of the airport and a black Cadillac SUV waiting for them. Alex placed the suitcases in the back of the car. Lauren opened the door and Ally got in.

"How?"

"Well once upon a time two years ago, this girl once told me she wanted to go to Seattle so bad. Her boyfriend didn't take her, so I took matters into my own hands."

*Flashback*

"Lauren!" Ally shouted running towards Lauren, who was seating in a chair next to the hotel pool.

"Yeah babes?" Lauren said keeping her eyes lock on her book. Lauren was taken back when Ally jumped onto her lap.

"I wanna go to Seattle." Ally whined wrapping her around Lauren's neck.

"Then ask Troy to take you." Lauren murmured returning to her book. Ally got annoyed with Lauren and snatched Lauren's book from her hands.

"Hey!" Lauren said trying to get her book back from Ally.

"But I don't want to go him." Ally said throwing Lauren's book on the floor to get Lauren's complete attention. Ally loved getting all of Lauren's attention.

"I want you to take me." Ally whispered in Lauren's ear before kissing her ear.

"Then I shall take you my dear in a couple of years." Lauren said in her British accent, making Ally laugh.

"You're in a swimsuit and so am I." Lauren trailed off.

"Lauren...." Ally glared at Lauren reading her thoughts. Before she could say anything, Lauren had placed her arms under Ally's legs and got up.

"Lauren don't you dare."

"What?" Lauren said in an innocent voice.

"I swear Lauren- Jauregui!" Lauren had thrown both of them into the pool.

"I got you, calm down." Lauren said getting a hold of Ally's waist.

"Ugh! I hate you." Ally groaned taking deep breaths.

"Calm down baby." Ally playfully slapped Lauren's arm. Lauren decided it was a good idea to scare Ally, so she let go of Ally waist and swam to the bottom of the pool.

"Lauren?!" Ally freaked out as she felt Lauren arms off her waist. At the bottom of the pool was Lauren swimming around then she grabbed Ally's legs and pulled her down. Ally had closed her eyes when she was being pulled but now she opened them to see she was underwater. Ally swam to the top of the pool. Luckily for them the pool was private for only that hotel room which was basically a suite for all five girls.