Chapter 40

*Thursday, January 20, 2015, in Miami, Florida*

*29th Week*

Ally had woken up to a ring, a phone ringing. She groaned, blinking a few times as her eyes adjusted. She realized it was her phone and answered it before it was too late.

"What?" Ally said, her raspy voice coming out. She didn't even know who was actually calling her, Ally just answered the phone.

"You know if you're going to go MIA, the least you could do is call me and not let me worry about your whereabouts," Normani answered and Ally suddenly remembers the many promises she had made to Normani before leaving San Antonio.

"I forgot, I'm sorry but you couldn't have waited until later?... I was just about to argue about what time it is but I don't even know what time it is."

"It's ten in the morning and you forgot?!?! The only excuse I'm taking is that you apologized a million times to Lauren and she forgave you which led to reunion sex."

"Oh, believe me, I'm pretty sure my vagina is the last place Lauren wants to be in. So no, we didn't have sex, I did apologize a couple times, she forgave me but we're not together."

"I am disappointed in you. Did you play the 'I'm very in love with you and I will marry you at this second? Also, I'm pregnant with your child who's not really your child but we don't need to address how we got here' card?"

"No! I apologized as I said but she needs time."

"More than the past month?"

"Mani, I broke up with her. The past month doesn't count as anything because we weren't together."

"So where's Lauren?"

"All I know is that she went out with Keana last night."

"How much you want to bet they went out clubbing?"

"Shut up, you're annoying. Anyways, how's Dinah?"

"How am I supposed to know? We're not together."

"You see, that seems like you're fault."

"Actually, it's both you and Lauren's fault. Your relationship always finds a way to get in between ours so we both decided to stop dating."

"Fifth Harmony reunion about to be awkward!"

"Yes they will be but we can work through it. Anyways, I'm gonna go but I'm glad you're okay just keep me updated, please. I love you."

"I love you too Manz." Ally said ending the call. Ally gathered herself, making sure she didn't look bad before leaving the room. She walked out of the room to see Lauren passed out on the couch with Keana on top of her. Deep down, Ally knew she couldn't stay in the same apartment as Lauren if she wanted to get back with Lauren.

Ally looked around the kitchen to see what was available to make breakfast. Ally settled for making pancakes and leaving a few extra in the microwave for the two passed out girls in the couch. Ally left a note, saying there was breakfast in the microwave and she had left to stay in a hotel. After eating, Ally ordered an Uber while she organized her small bag. Lauren and Keana were still in the same position when Ally had left the apartment.

*Friday, March 4, 2016, in Los Angeles, California*

*36th Week*

It had been about two months, three since December, and it has been a pure rollercoaster for all five girls. March was here and Ally's due date was just around the corner. Ally and Lauren had slowly moved from their December problems onto their new life. They settle for something close to Los Angeles, an apartment for now but those plans changed when the rest of the girls found out about Lauren and Ally's plans. An apartment was exchanged for a house that could be home to five girls and a baby. Plans were through and by mid-February, Fifth Harmony was moving into their brand new mansion. Two floors, basement, seven bedrooms, a pool and with enough backyard for activities. The house seems good enough for all the girls and anyone that wanted to stay with them.