Chapter 14

^Just imagine that's Lauren and not Troy😂
--------
The car arrived at the airport, ready to drop off four girls, Normani, Ally, Lauren, and Camila. Lauren got out of the car first and helped Ally and Camila down while Normani stayed behind with Dinah.

"Camz, do you have your bag? The only thing in here is your suitcase?" Lauren said looking through the different bags and suitcases at the back of the car.

"Yeah, give me my suitcase please." Camila said and Lauren handed Camila her suitcase. Lauren got her suitcase and bags and got Ally hers.

"Here you go babe." Lauren handed Ally her bags. Lauren proceeded to open the back door to warn Normani and cover her eyes.

"Normani, you only have about 25 minutes so hurry up and if its a quickie then make sure its less than ten minutes." Lauren said and uncovered her eyes while closing the door. Lauren grabbed hers and Ally's suitcase by the handle and started to walk to the inside of the airport.

"Nooo!" Ally whined tugging at Lauren's sleeve.

"What?" Lauren asked and Ally took Lauren's hand off the suitcase's handle then intertwined their fingers. Ally smiled at Lauren then with her other hand, rolled her suitcase.

"You're being too cute." Lauren said laughing along with Ally and kissing the top of Ally's head. They met with Camila inside who was sitting down.

"I love you princesa." Lauren whispered but instead of Ally saying it back her cheeks turn bright red resulting in Ally blushing.

"I thought you were going in." Lauren said to Camila.

"I'm waiting for Dinah."

"Awwe. Chancho and Cheechee." Lauren mocked Camila as she sat down next to her and Ally sat down next to Lauren.

"You're so rude and annoying, Lo."

"But you love me." Lauren said acting like she was hurt and placed her hand on her heart.

"Who said I love you?" Camila sassed Lauren.

"You... Just now." Lauren said with a straight face. Camila smiled and push Lauren playfully with her shoulder.

"Talking about the devil." Camila said as she watched Dinah come in through the double door with Normani hand-in-hand and carrying Normani's suitcase.

"Hello." Dinah waved.

"Cheechee!" Camila said in excitement and gave Dinah a koala hug.

"Chancho!" Dinah said imitating Camila's excitement.

"By the way Lauren, even if I could, Dinah can't come in less than ten minutes neither can I." Normani said approaching Lauren.

"So quickies don't exist in your relationship?" Lauren asked holding her laugh in.

"Nope and it doesn't exist in yours either." Normani said smirking and Lauren's jaw drop.

"New phone who dis?"

"Shut up." Normani laughed at Lauren who was hiding her her face. Normani pulled Lauren into a hug, still laughing a little bit and Lauren hide her face in Normani's shoulder.

"You know I love you right, even if I make fun of or bully you-"

"Or make fun of my sex life or be rude to me or annoy me most of the time or make me take pictures of you, which I don't mind and make me your own personal photographer." Lauren mumble against Normani's shoulder.