/20/ drink or dare

can he please never shave
sorry for all the typos in advance

||

Samantha

"I wanna start." Calum said and spun the bottle which landed on Ashton. "Dare." "Lick Michael's eyelid." Cal said and Ashton did so. "Disgusting." Michael said, rubbing his licked eyelid. "Next." Ashton said, spinning the bottle till it stopped, pointing at Luke.

"Drink." he said, taking a shot and waiting for the question. "Do you actually have feelings for Rena?" Ashton asked and Luke glared at him. "Fuck you." "Do you?" "No I don't, okay? This is just for publicity, she doesn't like me like that either." he said a bit angrily and spun the bottle. "Drink because I'm thirsty." Calum said and got his question.

We only played this for about 30 minutes and everyone was already tipsy. Not drunk but tipsy, aka everyone still knew what they were doing. But we were all louder and laughed more. That's how I knew we were tipsy. "Sam, your turn, Drink or Dare?" Ashton said in his giggly voice.

"Dare." I smiled, not wanting to get too drunk. "Hm.. I dare you to kiss Calum's left buttcheek." "Ew no." "Ew yes, you picked dare." "Don't worry, I showered while you and Mikey were at the tattoo studio." Calum smirked and stood up. He turned around and lowered this pants a bit. "Don't make out with it." he joked and laughed before I leaned in an kissed his buttcheek.

"Calum you have a sexy ass but I still think I'm gonna have nightmares of this." I admitted and whiped my mouth, which caused all four of them to laugh. "Drink or Dare Ashton?" I asked after the bottle stopped at Ashton.

"Dare." "Kiss Luke's right buttcheek." "That doesn't count." "Oh yes it does. Go on." I laughed and he did it. "Now we're even." I laughed as he was done.

"Drink or Dare Michael?" "Dare." Michael answered and Ashton smirked devilishly again. "I dare you to make out with Sam." Okay woah I didn't expect this. Neither did Michael because his facial expression seemed really shocked. "Come on." Ashton encouraged us and I looked at Michael. He gave me shy smile then stood up and walked over to me and sat down in front of me.

"Are you alright if I do it? I mean I could just pass or-" he whispered quietly. "It's alright Michael." I interrupted him, only saying the truth. Because honestly, this was the only way to find out whether I had feelings for him or not.

He smiled shyly before placing his hands on my cheeks. He slowly leaned in and just seconds later his lips were pressed against mine. Our lips moved in sync and as Ashton complained that this wasn't making out, Michael's tongue touched my lips and I let him slip it in.

I then put my arms around Michael's neck and played with Michael's hair to deepen the kiss even more.

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed kissing Michael. But as much as I wanted to, I didn't feel the butterflies I felt when Luke kissed me. I didn't feel any butterflies at all.

Soon both of us were breathless and leaned back again. All we did was smile at each other while Ashton clapped and then Michael walked back to his original place on the floor.

Just now I realised that Luke wasn't with us anymore. But to be honest, I wouldn't want to watch my friends make out either so I couldn't blame him.

"Can we stop playing this now?" I asked and the three boys agreed. "Yeah, before someone has to have sex with someone." Calum joked which made me giggle because I probably would've ended up having sex in the end.

"Where's Luke by the way?" "Right here." I heard Luke's voice and right then he walked through the door with two microwaved pizzas in his hands. "God bless food." I said and shot up from my place to walk over to him and grab a slice. "I thought this was a good idea to sober up a bit." he smiled proudly and placed the plates with the pizzas onto the little table in the corner.

||

Luke

It felt so weird to watch Sam and Michael eat each other's faces. It was obvious that Michael liked her more than just a friend but I didn't know about Sam. I wish I would've been in Michael's place.

Wait what?

I didn't like Sam, did I? I just kissed her for publicity and it didn't mean anything, right? Even if it did mean something, Sam wouldn't give me another chance anyway. I'm glad she still agreed to be friends with me after all the shit I put her through. It was kinda was my fault that she got kicked out of her own band, if you think about it.

Anyway, as Sam and Michael started kissing each other, I left the room because I needed time to think. I instantly regretted it though because it looked like I had serious feelings for Sam, which wasn't true. Well at least I thought so. That's why I decided to heat up some pizzas in Cal's kitchen.

"Why did you guys stop the game?" I asked as we were all sitting on the couch together, eating pizza. "Because we didn't want to end up having drunk sex." Ashton said and I giggled because it was so accurate.

As we finished up our, well, midnight snack if you want to call it that, we all didn't have any idea what to do next. "And now?" Sam asked the question that everyone had on his mind. "We could still play drink or dare?" Michael said but we all disagreed.

"What about we get ready for bed and play truth or dare but without the dare option till we fall asleep?" Sam suggested and we ended up doing that. Everyone grabbed a blanket and a pillow from the closet and laid down on the couch, which was now a bed since it was a sofa bed.

I ended up lying on the left end of the couch and Sam on one side of me. Next to her was Ashton, then Michael and at the other end Calum.

"So who's first?" Ash asked. "Me, ask me something." Sam said next to me, snuggling into her blanket while staring up at the ceiling.

"Are you sad that you got kicked out?" I asked before anyone else could think of a question. "Well, first I was but thinking about it now, I wouldn't have wanted to be in a band with Grace while she was acting like a bitch."

"You seemed pretty close, I can't believe she did this." Michael's voice joined. "We were close. But now she's just like she's been back at school and all that because of her boyfriend." "What happened when you were in school?" I asked curiously. "Grace was one of the popular girls who used to bully me. I was a complete loser and Will was the only one that stuck up for me." she turned her head to my side to look at me at the last part and smiled slightly.

"Once a bitch, always a bitch." Michael said bluntly but it was true. At least in this situation. "I guess. Let's just move on. Ashton, do you have a girlfriend?." "That's a shitty question, Sammy." he giggled. "I don't care, I don't even know you guys, yet I'm lying here in Cal's basement with you next to me." she giggled too, which I thought was super cute.

"Well..yes, I do have a girlfriend." he smiled, causing me and the boys to say "What?" at once. "What's her name then?" Sam ignored the shocked expressions and smiled at Ash. "Bryana." Ashton smiled proudly and I could see that he was really happy. "I can't wait to meet her." Sam said and looked back up at the ceiling.

"I can't wait either. I can't believe you haven't told us that you have a girlfriend." Michael said, sounding a bit offended. "Well you guys never asked." Ashton shrugged and with that the conversation was over.

"Luke, did you have feelings when you had to kiss Sam or was it really just to satisfy management?" Ashton asked.

Well shit.

||

I SRSLY DONT KNOW WHERE THIS FANFIC IS GOING I DONT HAVE A FUCKING CLUE

I'm not feeling this plot at all idk what to do, I already changed some things but that didnt help at all

idk

love - tori <3