Trespass the Limits (Monsta X and Twice)

"Nice guys play by the rules. Bad guys break the rules. But a guy like me, there is nothing that can stop me." - Lim Chang Kyun

"Tough girls fight till the end. Pretty girls never give up. My personality is be tough while being pretty." - Hirai Momo

find out on: Trespass the Limits

Copyrighted to @shine_xoxo

-----------

Lim Chang Kyun is part of a Korean gang that works against the government and eventually is chased by them in Japan. He fights for freedom and is rebellious. He escapes to South Korea and gets into a severe accident. He wakes up in 100 days, forgetting all his past. He returns to Japan for a trip but is caught, not knowing his past and is arrested for it. He is in prison for two years with a 6 young men group known as Rebellious. They tell him of his past but he has no clue what they say because of his forgotten memory. They invite him back into the group, and escapes from prison. They flee back to South Korea and they work under an agency to also work against Japan. They change their name to MX, Monsta X, because they are monsters and they also like the letter X because it is cool and it is in every gang name in movies. Chang Kyun realizes he is known at cracking codes and turns into a hacker for the group and best at fighting with a knife and gun. They do everything they can to bring the government down. They are at war, and he goes under the I.M as his code.

Hirai Momo is a Japanese agent who works under a Japanese gang, Itzo. She is set out on a mission to go find Rebellious because she is threatened to be killed. She was under Rebellious before but loses her memory because of Itzo catches her and realizes she can be a help to them. She is put under an injection, where she loses every memory. She then is trained all over again with crazy ninja skills in order to hunt down Rebellious, she is a sharp shooter and also a sniper. She learns Korean, Chinese, and English perfectly and uses a Korean name and English name in order to fit in. She uses the name Han Myunghee (full Korean name) and May Hirai (Japanese-American name). She goes to South Korea to search for them and meets Chang Kyun and not recognizing him from before and that the name is now changed to MX. She is desperate to find them so that she doesn't die, and blends in with Chang Kyun, so that she can live.

What if they begin to recover their memories by pieces and notice they knew each other from the past?

~ First fanfiction of upcoming girl group Twice member Momo and Monsta X maknae I.M ~

ALSO THIS WILL BE THE FIRST BOOK TO MY SERIES

SERIES NAME: NO BACKING DOWN

STILL DECIDING FOR BOOK 2-4 for the Names!
BOOK ONE - TRESPASS THE LIMITS

"Nice guys play by the rules. Bad guys break the rules. But a guy like me, there is nothing that can stop me." - Lim Chang Kyun

"Tough girls fight till the end. Pretty girls never give up. My personality is be tough while being pretty." - Hirai Momo

BOOK TWO - MY CANDY BOY

"Why couldn't we see that the people we most love become the enemy?" - Son Hyunwoo

"Fate is unstoppable, because of that I became more understandable." -

BOOK THREE - RUSH TO ME

"The closest person you know can become your worst nightmare." - Lee Minhyuk

"We should've stopped from there, the moment we saw each other." - . Sana

BOOK FOUR (FINAL) - MX & TW VS ITZO: THE FINAL RECALL

"We fight for freedom and we fight for rights. We die until we get both and we don't stop now. The code MX is now Monsta X." - MX

"We shall conquer and fight with all our might, all hail Emperor Akihito." - Itzo

-----

Author's Note: I am excited to share the first series that I am writing. Though there are many fanfictions awaiting to be posted, I can't wait to post this one since there is going to be a lot. This story will be before Twice debuts and I cannot wait for them to debut soon. I decided to make a series because this will be the first Monsta X fanfic I am writing and also the first Twice fanfiction I think to be written of, especially this will be a spy kind of fanfiction. I hope you enjoy this fanfiction and I don't have any racism thoughts towards Japan because I am Korean.

I write this book to have respect for Japan and Korea. No hate to any of them. This is just a made up book, only for entertaining purposes. To be fair, I will not name any Japanese presidents and also Korean presidents (I just used Emperor Akihito's name for the quote and he will be mentioned in the books but not as a racist. Please comment if I do, then I will fix it immediately and apologize to my readers who are Japanese). I love both Japan and Korea and this book is just for those who like spy stories, fanfictions, Monsta X, and Twice.