6. A perfect plan

> Momo POV <
I finds myself in bed, and I never went inside my bed when I was awake at the moment. I look to see my father, government official and Itzo members are standing besides me. My head still aches and my father says, "Momo-yang. Are you okay?" I nods and reach for his hand and the Itzo members all look at me so he never held it. The government official looks at me and asks, "Have your memories returned?" I shake my head, unsure of what he is asking about. All I remember is talking to Mina and Rebellious. I guess I must have passed out as well.

The Itzo members smiles to the response and they tap the government official. He looks behind him, whispering and nodding. He turns back to me and asks mischievously, "Do you believe him?" My head starts to spin again but I reply firmly, "No I don't."
He nods and my father looks at me with disappointing eyes. It bothers me, it seems like he wants me to remember.

The government official bends down, grows closer to my face and says, "You will be following Rebellious along with Mina back to Korea. Tell the, you do remember everything and that you want to help attack Japan again. They will trust you again because you had a "close" relationship with them. Then report back to me in any way, video, email, call, or whatever so we know the process of what they are going through."

I reply, "Yes sir. But what if I'm caught?"
Itzo members smirk and he says, "Do it for Japan, and he will protect you so you have no worries. You just do you're told."

They walk out of the room, pushing my father with them, making me cry out to my father to come back. I position myself to sleep again and wonder aloud, "How do I get myself to remember if I want to gain their trust?"

> Narrator POV <
ChangKyun pleads with the cell guards, "Just for a few minutes. You can follow me, watch me, and listen to whatever I'm going to say. Just please."
The nice cell guard says, "I'm going to get caught ChangKyun-sang." ChangKyun pleads and pouts with all his might and he gives in. He leads him to Momo's room. ChangKyun takes a deep breathe and sees Itzo members and the government official coming out her room.

The government official looks him at confusion and asks, "Why is he here?" ChangKyun gulps, looking at the guard, and the guard responds, "He wanted some fresh air and he hasn't been feeling well. And it is almost time for him to leave anyway, so I am guarding him and walking with him. Is that alright?"
The guard smiles as the government official answers, "Keep him tight and don't lose him or else you will pay the price of him escaping." The members smirk and they all look at him walking in and the guard standing outside.

The government official says, "Bring them to the locked cell with no windows and just walls. Leave them for a day and lets see how they are acting."

The guard hesitates and asks, "What excuse do I give to them?"

The Itzo members laugh but try to hold in their laughing, knowing the plan will work.

The government official replies, "It's an order from the top...just tell them that. Momo will know what you mean."

The official bows and they walk away. He opens the door and sees ChangKyun and Momo just looking at each other. He tells them to get out and go into the private room to be punished for a day with no food. Momo sighs, knowing it is just a plan to trick ChangKyun. But she doesn't want to trick him because she knows that his heart is sincere for her because of their past together.

He leads them to a quiet, lonely cell where he says awkwardly, "You will be locked in here for a day for breaking the rules Lim ChangKyun and also Momo, you know what you did wrong." He locks the cell and walks away and ChangKyun runs to the cell door and shakes it, calling the guard to come back.