16. Last chapter

Everyone packs their things as they are moving to Jeju Island for a safer attack and a way to think. Dahyun and Tzuyu are monitored by Mina and Momo. Momo then says, "Here's what will happen."

Everyone focuses their attention at Momo, who is technically the leader in charge since Shownu is down. She says, "Everyone moves back to Jeju except for Shownu Oppa, Dahyun, and Mina. I would leave Jooheon but it is best for Shownu to recover alone and move with these two girls to be much more safer. Luckily Shownu can speak Japanese as well so it wouldn't be a problem for them to blend in."

The two girls look at Shownu, who is sitting on the sofa. Momo looks down at her watch and asks, "Any questions?"

Jooheon raises his hand and Momo says, "Jooheon will be taken back to Korea with Hyungwon, you guys need to report. As well as Tzuyu will follow them.

Jooheon then puts his hand down and Hyungwon laughing at him. Momo then replies, "The rest of us will move to Jeju. Let's go."
---
Momo and I.M hold hands and they arrive to Jeju. Kihyun, Sana, and Minhyuk all walk together on line. They check their luggage and Momo says, "I did access to getting three rooms. Me and Sana will share a room. Kihyun, Minhyuk, and I.M will share another room. The third room is where we meet and work. The girls room will be next to it since it would be dangerous for us to stay alone.

Jooheon and Hyungwon arrive to the building and reports to the CEO. They decide to also get some drinks and drink together as they didn't get to in a long time.
---
Momo sits on her bed in her room as there is a knock on the door. Sana has gotten out to get some fresh air along find some different areas to eat since she has never been to Jeju before. I.M walks in and says, "May I?"

Momo nods and they both walk out to the patio. The sun is bright and the weather is looking great. I.M faces Momo and touches her face and says, "Such a beautiful face."

Momo smiles and replies, "Thanks."

I.M then looks out onto the ocean and asks, "What if we never met through a difficult time like that....what if we just fell in love...like a regular couple?"

Momo laughs and replies, "I would have broken up with you since it would be so boring."

I.M pouts and does acknowledge the fact. He then confesses, "You know when we first had our fight when I was in prison, you were pretty impressive and hot."

Momo blushes and replies shyly, "You weren't bad yourself."

She then is finding herself into I.M's arms as he tugs her close. Their face is seconds from a kiss and he whispers, "Even if our first love isn't remembered, I like us right now. It's still romantic and wild isn't it?"

Momo smiles and I.M puts his hand behind her head and draws her face closer to his. They both kiss, then laugh, blush and kiss again as it is awkward as heck.
----

Author's Note
YAY the first book is finished. The second book will be released and sadly no previews will be given out just yet. I will post it on the day before it is published because I don't want to ruin a great intro lol.

Thank you for loving this book as it is ending and I know it is confusing in some parts so feel free to ask questions and I will try to put them along in the chapters of the next book and the third book and also clarify it in the last book. I changed some things around as I created new titles and also added more plot so don't trust the list in the first section of this book.

Here it is the picture of the book.

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram: @allofyourkpop