Chapter 3~ Mate?

Aiden's POV

As I approached my black 4x4, I smelled the most amazing thing ever. Fancy cologne and fresh tree bark. I searched around for the source of the smell and spotted a gorgeous figure. It had messy caramel hair, and foggy blue eyes. It turned, and it's eyes met mine. I watched it's mouth change from closed to wide open. It took a bold step towards me, as i took a reassuring step back.

Mate! Skye screamed in my head.

Holy. Shit.

As reality hit me, I realized that i was staring directly at my mate, and he was staring back.

But Skye! I don't want a mate! I yelled back at her.

I could hear her growling, even though she didn't say anything. And out of shock, I ran. I ran as fast as my legs could run.

Soon enough I reached a tree big enough to hide behind, so, I hid behind it. My chest expanded and contracted quickly from all the running I just did. Then I heard a bunch of deep growling and snarling. "It's a rogue." One of them hissed. I looked around the tree to see about 30 or more wolves, each I was assuming were apart of the Silver Talon Pack.

I stepped out of my 'hiding place' and faced the wolves.

Aiden! You know you can't take on all these wolves! What are you thinking? Skye said.

Hey, it doesn't hurt to try. "Umm, hey guys? I didn't ask for a welcoming party. So, ya'll can go home now." I said a little too calmly.

They started to lunge at me, so I shifted into my 'wolf form'. My wolf was purple, because of my hair. I scratched one on the shoulder and he ran away from me. But then one of them ended up giving me a deep bite on my leg. I howled in pain. I laid on the ground unable to walk, and stared up at all the wolves now surrounding me.

I shifted back and grabbed my backpack that was laying near me. But I honestly didn't care at this point if they saw me naked. I mean, I'll be in jail anyways so who cares? I slipped on some shorts and a tee, that I kept in my bag for emergencies. I looked at my wound and saw that it was gushing blood, but slowly healing. Then I was picked up by somebody, who I didn't dare look at. "Don't ever touch my mate again.... Mine." He scolded.

All the wolves nodded their heads or ran off in fear. I was surprised that they all listened though. But then I realized, my fricken mate, is the fricken alpha.

Perfect.

Mate!! Skye cheered happily. My head quickly snapped up at the figure, which is my supposed mate.

Wonderful, I didn't want a mate, but instead, I get an alpha mate.