Chapter 2~ Detention

Aiden POV

The final bell rings throughout the halls as a stroll to room 119 for detention. swinging the door open I nod to the teacher and walk to the back as usual.
" Alright hooligans you get to sit here in silence and boredom whilst I watch sop operas in the teachers lounge." the teacher shouts through the small classroom. With that he walks out of the room slamming the door shut in the process.

As soon as I here his foot steps retreating I walk up the his desk making myself comfortable on his chair. "Hey you that's normally my seat sweetheart." A mono tone voice says with an New York accent. "Cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it darling." I say putting my headphones in to block him out. Closing my eyes one of my ear buds get plucked out of my ears. "You done building the bridge?" I ask the boy now recognizable as Tony Lincoln in my English class.

"We can do this easy or hard" he growls. "I vote none of the above" I smirk. Soon I am lifted out of the chair and thrown on the ground. "Shouldn't have done that" I growl standing up and punching him in his big, Italian nose. As he falls to the ground in pain, I grab my backpack and waltz out of the room and to the parking lot.

Really short chapter sorry