Chapter 7~ No Way Man!

Aiden POV

I shifted in to my purple wolf and dash through the woods to my apartment building. Shifting behind the building I walk through the front door and jog upstairs to my apartment and lock the door heaving out a gust of air.

I have a sudden craving pancakes so I groan and walk back out to my car. Unlocking my beauty I head out to the waffle and pancake house down the road.

walking in the delicious smell of pancakes slapped me across the face. licking my lips hungrily I get a booth and wait for the waiter. I heard slight growls but the pack wolves let me be.

"hello, I'm Justin I'll be your waiter this evening, can I start you off with a drink?" he smiled down at me.

"yeah I'll have a hot chocolate please" I grin up a him and taking the menu out of his hands. He nods and walks off. I start humming as I scope the menu for a platter of pancakes. As soon as I see pancakes with a side of fruit I smile in victory.

" Are you ready to order?" Justin smiles as he pulls out his note pad.

"Yeah, I'll have the pancakes with a side of strawberries. And if you can, please put a big blob of whip cream on it too." I smiled at him as he tried to write down what I said.

"Ok that will be out in a few minutes."

I watched him walk into the kitchen, until he disappeared behind the door. I looked out the window and saw maybe 3 brown wolves staring at the building.

I made little shooing movements with my hands. They took 1 step backwards. So I did it again. Then they took yet another step back. I kept doing this until Justin came back out with a hot chocolate.

"Here you go." He said while putting it on the table. "thanks." he sat down across from me and asked, "So, who were you looking at?"

"Um, I don't know what your talking about."

"I saw you shooing them."

I blushed.

"You saw nothing." I said while making a little rainbow hand motion. He chuckled. "you know, your pretty funny. And cute none-the-less."

What did he just say!?

He leaned in to kiss me and I pushed his face away. "No way man! Keep your face, away from mine!" He leaned back and frowned. "You don't want to kiss?"

"No! I barely know who you are! And besides I have a-- never mind...."

"What do you have?" He asked nosily.

I looked away from him, not wanting to answer his question. He soon got up and left. I looked out the window and saw him propped against a tree staring at me. Yes, HIM.

Mate. I have a mate.

Pic of Aiden's wolf, Skye