Why?

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= G and Gokudera's beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

A few hours have passed and I finally reached Namimori. Tsuyoshi already there waiting for me.

"Tsuyoshi!! Where's Nana and my son?!"

"They are in Namimori Hospital. Your son is unconscious but he's fine, only with scratches, and bruises. Your wife.... is currently having a surgery because she was protecting your son from the crashed"

'Please, God.. Please let them be okay..' I prayed.
.......................................................................

~ Still Few Minutes after the Car Accident ~

= 3rd Person's POV =

Iemitsu reached the hospital and saw Ietsuna was sitting on a chair outside of the surgery room.

'Thanks goodness he's okay. Wait, Tsuyoshi said Tuna is unconscious so why did he here? And he do has scratches but no bruises. Perhaps Tsuyoshi saw the wrong person?' Iemitsu thought, completely forgot that he has two sons, not one.

Ietsuna turned his head towards the sound of footsteps and saw his father standing there.

Because Iemitsu was panting, Ietsuna mistook it as his father heard that his mother and twin got into an accident and immediately rushed to the hospital. He's kinda happy since his father actually care about Tsuna but that only last for a second when his father hugged him and heard what he said.

"Tuna!! Oh, thank goodness, you are okay! I thought I am going to lose you! You are my only son after all!"

"....Eh?" is the only word that came out of Ietsuna's lips. He can't think of anything, other than his father words at that time.

'He really didn't care about Tsu-kun.. What about Mama? Did he care? He didn't even asked about Mama' Ietsuna thought as Iemitsu kept babbling about Ietsuna being okay and stuff.

"By the way, Tuna, where's your mother?"

Hearing this, Ietsuna wanted to shouted at him and said 'What do you mean by "By the way"?! You forgot about Mama?! Claiming that you love Mama but you forgot about her?!', but he didn't since he's currently at the hospital, he's going to disturb the other patient if he did that.

"....She's... inside there" Ietsuna pointed at the surgery room. "And what do you mean by you only have one son? What about Tsu-nii?"

Iemitsu's face darkened when he heard that last sentence. That was when he realised that Nana was keeping the younger twin that he won't acknowledged as his son.

《》《》《》 Hidden Sky 《》《》《》

~ Present Time ~

Both child looked at their father in wide eyes. Their father's face were scary. It is as if he wanted to kill. Ietsuna immediately stand beside Tsuna, infront of his father.

Seeing this, Iemitsu grabbed Ietsuna and shouted "You freak!! It's all your fault! If only Nana didn't want to keep you that time, she wouldn't have to die!!"

"Pa.. Pap-"

"Even though Nana acknowledge you as her son, I will never do that!! So don't you ever call me that!! My son is Ietsuna, not you!!"

"Papa!! Why won't you acknowledge Tsu-kun?! He's my twin! My brother!"

Iemitsu looked at Ietsuna and smiled. "Tuna, that freak is NOT your brother nor a twin, so why don't you go out and wait while Papa talk to him" He said while pointing Tsuna.

"No! I am staying! And Tsu-kun is not a freak!"

Iemitsu sighed and called one of his subordinate, who seems to be following him that appeared out of nowhere to bring Ietsuna out.

"No! Let go of me! Papa, you can't do this! I have the right to stay!" Ietsuna shouted when Iemitsu's subordinate carried him away and opened the door.

"Take him out"

"Yes, Master"

"PAPA!!"

*shut door*

"Now, let's have a TALK, freak" Iemitsu glared.

Tsuna flinched. He never thought that the day where he's afraid of his father ever come.

《》《》《》 Hidden Sky 《》《》《》

Ietsuna was glaring at the door of Tsuna's room while being guarded by Iemitsu's subordinate, in case he either entered the room or eavesdropped.

Then the door opened, revealing Iemitsu with a satisfied face. Before Iemitsu said anything, Ietsuna ran inside Tsuna's room and saw Tsuna still sitting with a dull eyes. This really scares Ietsuna so he tried to talked to him.

"Tsu-"

"I am sorry, please leave me alone, Ietsuna-sama"

"Huh? "sama"? Why-" Ietsuna's sentence got cut off by Tsuna's glare.

"Let me repeat it again. Please leave me alone, Ietsuna-sama!" Tsuna shouted and laid on his bed while pulling his blanket to covered his head.

Ietsuna was shocked by Tsuna's sudden behaviour. He never did this to him because it's not polite especially the one Tsuna's talking to was older than him.

Seeing that it looks like Tsuna won't remove the blanket which covered his head anytime soon, Ietsuna left but it's after he said that whatever happened, Tsuna will always be his brother and he will always loved him.

After making sure Ietsuna already left the room, Tsuna removed the blanket and murmured something with tears flowing from both of his beautiful orange eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Why me?"

.

.

.

.

.

"Why did Papa hate me that badly ever since I was younger?"

.

.

.

.

.

"What did I do to him?"

.

.

.

.

.

"Why did I ever born?"

.

.

.

.

.

"Why am I even alive?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Looking at the door, "I am sorry, Tsu-nii, but you won't be seeing me often from now on"
.......................................................................

Thanks for the 2k readers! xD