Portraits

Chapter 34 - Portraits

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= Beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

"Want to see what the deceased previous bosses look like more clearly?" Tsuna grinned. "We do have a gallery for the portraits of Vongola bosses and their Guardians after all" Tsuna said, pointing the training room's door, and Ietsuna nodded, immediately stand up, and Tsuna followed after.

'Tsu-kun said the deceased previous bosses.. So uncle Ieyasu and the others really already gone...' Ietsuna bit his lower lip, hoping that Tsuna didn't see his face, but unknown to him, Tsuna did saw it but he didn't say anything about it.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

Ietsuna and Tsuna was walking at the corridor towards the gallery, when they heard Takeshi's voice and suddenly something flew towards them. Tsuna stepped aside and it crashed onto Ietsuna's head, making the boy fell down.

"Ow ow ow ow!!" Ietsuna screamed, holding the back of his head.

The thing that crashed onto Ietsuna's head, which was Takeshi's box weapon, the swallow that was covered in Rain flames then landed on Tsuna's shoulder, and Tsuna cares the swallow.

"You okay, Tsu-nii?" Tsuna snickered, helping Ietsuna up, who nodded at Tsuna's question.

"Ietsu, Tsuna, you guys okay? Sorry! I can't control it yet" Takeshi panicked, running towards them while carrying a 5kg, before pouting at Tsuna, who blinked at him in return.

"Why Kojirou prefer to be with you instead of me?" Takeshi pouted at Tsuna again, which made the twins chuckled at him.

"Maybe because my Sky flames is calmer than yours?" Tsuna said with a playful tone towards the young Rain, before putting his finger near his shoulder and Kojirou jumped onto it.

"Here" Tsuna handed Kojirou to Takeshi, but when Takeshi wanted to take him away, Kojirou flew and landed on Tsuna's shoulder again, which made Takeshi pouted again, while Ietsuna laughed, and Tsuna chuckled at him.

"I know you guys are training for the unknown day upcoming battle but calm down, Takeshi-kun, you are the Rain, who is a blessed shower that settles conflict and washes everything away, the one who washes the famiglia's pain and worries.. What will the others do when the one who should be calming them is not calm?" Tsuna smiled at Takeshi before continuing.

"And also, partner animal weapons mirrored it's user's feeling, if you are not calm, your partner will not calm either. ....Oh.. If you don't understand, I am going to punch you, just like Lal did when she taught you guys how to summon your flames. This apply to you too, Tsu-nii" Tsuna smiled while lifting his fist, which made Ietsuna and Takeshi sweatdropped and backed away, putting their hand infront of them.

"So do you understand what I just said?" Tsuna asked, which made both Ietsuna and Takeshi nodded.

"Good, then off you go for your most-probably training, Takeshi-kun" Tsuna said and letting Kojirou flew away, which made Takeshi whined, while chasing the Rain swallow.

"Kojirou!! Wait for meee!!" Takeshi shouted as he was getting further that the twins.

Ietsuna sweatdropped at that, while Tsuna just chuckled before turning to Ietsuna and asked him if he still wanted to see the previous bosses' portraits, which Ietsuna nodded in return.