Chapter 7

A week later they still haven't talked about it. But maybe it wasn't a big deal.

Derek wasn't freaking out that maybe his boyfriend could possibly be an assassin. But that's kind of ridiculous since he is the sheriff's son.

But that also means he can dispose of any evidence and corrupt the cases. Oh God his boyfriend is an assasin.

"I'm not an assassin Derek." Stiles mumbled from where he was supposed to be sleeping on his chest.

"I said that out loud?" Derek cringes and Stiles laughs. "Loud and clear babydoll. I took training from my dad and with him when I was younger. Just in case of situations exactly like this one." He explained and Derek hummed in thought.

"Speaking of that. Are you okay?" Derek asks, trying not to upset Stiles anymore than he could be.

"Yea, it's hard sometimes when I miss him but I have you now. And you are so amazing to me and I love you with all my heart." Stiles smiles and Derek tells him he loves him too.

"Anyways, I was thinking since it's already July we should do something. Maybe stay at my Uncle's lake house for a little bit while he's in Paris?" Derek says turning on his side to face Stiles.

"That's sounds good but do you think he'll lend it over? I don't know if he would want us in there ... marking territory." Stiles laughed when Derek pinched his side.

"No. I think he's pretty much left his mark. I'm almost positive he encourages it, he's a creep." Derek shivers making Stiles grin in amusement.

"Okay then sure. My dad probably won't mind, since he doesn't think that I know he's shacking up with Scott's mom." Stiles says and Derek laughs. "He's going to kick you out if you don't leave him alone." Derek says turning so he can be the little spoon.

"That just means I get spend more time with the love of my life." Stiles murmurs sleepily when he wraps on Derek. "Love you more."

-

"And how long do you plan in being at this lake house house?" John asked. He's standing in front of both of them while they sit on the couch.

He really doesn't have a problem with it he just wants to know everything just in case he needs to get to Stiles.

"Three weeks at the most." Stiles answers and John nods. "Okay but no getting into trouble okay, call me everyday for at least five minutes, no inviting over strangers, and please if you do have sex, make it in a reasonable places.

"I don't want Peter calling me about mysterious stains. I get enough of his inappropriate conversations when we do happen to talk." John says but it's fond like when he talks about Stiles.

Derek still can't get over the fact that Peter and John were best friends and have been for a while.

"Thanks dad." Stiles says as he and Derek get up to go get Stiles' stuff together.

-okay I know it's been a while and this is really short, I just didn't know where I was going with this book honestly I didn't want to change all the situations and make it seem like 40,00 different stories so thanks for being patient and ALSO thanks for getting me to 50k on my one shot book go check it out if you haven't. LOOOVE LOVE LOVE YOU GUYS