Chapter 10

"Peter what are you even doing here?" Derek asked once they got back to the lake house with their food, and were sitting at the dining table.

"Our trip had to end early because she got sick." Peter amswered and Stiles nodded his head before his eyes snapped wide. "Our? She?" He asked and Derek looked at Peter for an answer.

Before he could answer Jennifer Blake walked in. The same Jennifer Blake that seduced Derek when she was a teacher and tried to get him to have sex with her while he was dating Stiles.

"What the fuck!" Stiles shouted and Derek stormed out of the kitchen, his boyfriend in tow.

Derek was fuming and had already punched the wall, only a fraction away from shattering his hand.

"Baby stop." Stiles said firmly, striding across the room to grab Derek's hands and guide him to the bed. "How could he do this to me? He's supposed to be my uncle, my family. And that bitch is supposed to be in jail." Derek sobs and finally sits down on one of the couches in their room.

"She fucking raped me Stiles and I was the idiot who thought she really loved me. I was over it after so many years and now she's back and dating my uncle!" He cries and Stiles shushes him softly and moves them until they're laying on the bed.

Derek expects Stiles to tell him he'll be okay and soothe him like he usually does, but his boyfriend starts to sing.

"You are my sunshine my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are gray," Stiles sings and Derek starts to feel more relaxed and sleepy.

Soon he can feel himself slipping in out of consciousness, but he can still hear Stiles' soft voice as he falls asleep.

-

Once he knows Derek's asleep Stiles escapes to go find Peter.

He finds him out on the back porch reading a book. "Peter, how could you?" Stiles starts and Peter sighs before scooting over so Stiles could sit down.

"I didn't know what happened to Derek I swear. After you guys went back into the room I asked Jennifer what happened. She surprisingly told me the truth. Long story short she's gone now and I'm a shitty uncle." Peter sighed again and closed his eyes.

Stiles sighs and pats Peter's shoukder softly before getting up and going back to lay down with Derek. "Where'd you go?" Derek asked as he stirred from his sleep to wrap around Stiles.

"Midnight snack go back to sleep sweety." Stiles shushes him and they fall asleep together peacefully.

-it's been 5ever guys i'm sorry i didn't know where i was going with this story but i might have an idea