Chapter Five: Fashion Killa

AN: This picture of Amber Rose represents the dress Juniper wears to the party Yams is throwing, except the black velvet dress is MUCH shorter. The plaid that Juniper wears is blue. 

JUNIPER POV

Tonight is the night that Yams is throwing his kickback/party! I'm excited because I rarely ever go out. My girls came and got me. Tiana couldn't find a babysitter for her 5-year-old son, Leo. About ten minutes in, Daddy called.

Me: Hey Dad!

DeVante: Hey there Angelface, what are you doing?

Me: Just going out with the girls tonight. 

DeVante: Hmmm, out where?

Me: To a party, Dad...don't start!

DeVante: Who's party?

Me: Ugh....Yams!

DeVante: You've been talking to Rakim, I see.

Me: Dad...

DeVante: I know you're a grown up, but I want you to be careful is all.

Me: I hear you, Daddy!

DeVante: And Juno?

Me: Yessss?

DeVante: I hope you aren't going out wearing that short dress. What would your mother say?

I gasped. 

DeVante: Renee showed me on IG. Bye bye, baby. I love you!

I hung up in embarrassment and focused on walking in the party with my girls. It was chilly outside so I put on my plaid jacket and walked arm in arm with them. 

De'Jah: Here ya'll, put on ya nigga snatchers. 

We walked in that bitch with our Versace shades in the hope that nobody would notice us, but A$AP Lou Benga and A$AP Bari saw us on site. These thirsty niggas lmao....

Bari: Hey ya'll!

Lou Benga: Ya'll asses are tripping if you think we wasn't going to see ya'll, on the real.

I laughed and took off my shades. 

Bari: C'mon, ya'll hungry? Let's go in the kitchen.

He didn't have to tell me twice. Shenique and Quantique went to smoke a joint and dance with A$AP Ills and A$AP Ant. De'Jah and I were in the kitchen eating some hamburgers with Lou, Bari, Nast, and Twelvyy. There was another dude there....ooh, wait...it was J.Cole himself! I read in the papers that he just broke off his engagement to his girlfriend and is back on the market! Yasssss....and I'm his biggest fan!

Cole: Hey there, who is this pretty girl?

De'Jah: Aw, thanks Cole! This is why I fucks with you. 

Cole: Uh, I was talking about your friend in the blue plaid jacket.

Lou: Ah! You tried it, you was wrong shorty doo wop. 

Me: I'm Juniper, but everyone calls me Juno.

Cole: Juno, huh? I take it you have kids?

Me: Haha! Oh no, I'm not that Juno!

Cole: Haha, good. You look good. You must have been born beautiful, baby girl. 

Twelvyy: Nah, she was ugly as shit. Juno, you done got thick on a nigga for real!

Dash: I used to pull ya hair and shit, and Rocky would kick my ass and shit.