Chapter 5

hey everyone!! I'm sad that no one commented on chapter 4... :( oh well I didn't really expect anyone too, I basically just started in Wattpad anyways!! :P its a really cool site tho :) please please please comment!! Or vote it would mean SOOO much to me

Even if you have just read it, thanks so much for that!! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap: 

Our walk to Evanna's house was unusually quiet, we usually had something or other to talk about. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow Lena." She told me as we got to her house. "Yep, sure." I told her and continued walking. There was just something about walking alone that I hated. I don't know what it was but it just felt unsafe. Yes I know, I'm 16 and that's pathetic but somehow just having someone walk with me makes me feel so much more safe. 

I decided to put in my apple earphones so that it wouldn't be so quiet, and I started listening to black magic by little mix when suddenly..

Chapter 5

I heard screaming. Ear piercing screaming. OH MY GOD!! Screaming that loud to me means that someone is getting raped or murdered. I started running in the opposite direction, but I could hear loud footsteps running behind me. I knew looking behind me to see the killer would just slow me down so I sprinted, thankful to God that when you're freaked out, you run WAAYY quicker. But I guess the person behind me was a track runner or something crazy. I was one house away from Evanna's when I felt my backpack being tugged. NOO!! I will not give my life up that easy!! I started screaming almost as loud as he screaming I heard in the first place. But no, this person had to have steel grip, and they had grabbed my wrist while I was trying with all of my might to wriggle free. I still haven't seen my kidnapper, but I didn't want to look. I was already picturing a killer holding a bloody knife ready to stab into their next victim. Just the thought made me kick and screamed even more.

 I had been doing this for about a minute until my voice was breaking and I had no energy left when I decided to give up and face what was facing me. Then I heard their voice. I couldn't ever mistake that cute Irish accent. Yes, I've been living with him for like 12 years and I still think his accent is cute. Especially in the morning. If you haven't guessed who I'm talking about, yes, Nialler. 

"Niall, what the hell?!" I yelled at him and squirmed out of his grip. "What, all I did was grab your wrist, you just have issues." He smiled cheekily. I slapped his arm. "Niall, I thought you were gonna rape me!!" I yelled. "Hey, little ears!!" He reminded me. "Ugh, whatever." I said, trying to hide the smile from my face. The most annoying thing in life is when you're mad at someone then they say something funny, and you have to try not to smile. Ugh!! "Well anyway Niall, why were you screaming?! You look fine." I told him, checking for any blood. "No silly," Niall giggled at me. "What?? Why were you screaming then??" I asked him, getting really confused. "Guess." He told me with a cheeky grin. "No, you tell me. You're the cause of the heartattack I just had!!" I lectured him. I feel so bad now. He's giving me those adorable blue puppy eyes. "Stop Niall!!" I told him, smiling. "Oh fine, I'll tell you. I got a... NANDOS VOUCHER!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled nandos voucher as loud as possible straight in my ear. "NIALL!!!" I yelled and went to slap him, but he was to quick for me. He moved to the left then sprinted towards our house. "I'll get you for this!!" I yelled, chasing him down the street like a lunatic.

By about 10 metres we were both pooped and started walking. Yes, I know how pathetic that is. I am definitely not the fittest person in the world. Neither is Niall. But I must say, I am so surprised he isn't a marshmallow, the amount of food he eats. Geez. I wish I was like that. But NOO, if I eat even a small McDonalds fries I get a food baby. Not really, I think I just imagine it. Right now, Niall was making sure there was like 2 metres distance. I'm surprised (knowing him) he hasn't got a tape measure out and made sure every time I moved like a centre metre he measured 2 metres. Wow, too much maths, too much maths!! I told myself. I started leaping so that Niall couldn't hear me running to tackle him on the grass, and I was successful!! Wow, that's a change. Before I got him on the grass I saw his eyes widen while I had my arms wrapped around his neck and my legs around his waist. Ha! Sucker!! I saw his eyes widen as we both fell onto the grass pretty awkwardly. I ended up sprawled on top with my back on his back. AWKWARD. I sat up and didn't realise I was still sitting on him and began daydreaming. "Umm, can you maybe get off??" He asked me obviously. "Oh, yeah sorry Niall." I blushed. Oh my gosh! Why do I always blush?! Geez. 

Ok. That was REALLY stupid. As soon as my bum moved from Niall's back he sprinted off towards our house, waving his nandos voucher proudly in the air like the American flag. Oh my gosh. That poor child. He was now like 25m ahead of me and he had about 25m to go. No. I cannot run 50m. Sad, right? 

Wait a second. This was the PERFECT opportunity for the prank of a lifetime. Ha! I have been waiting like a year to do this prank and I can't believe I can now!! Aww.. Poor innocent Nialler... I thought, but then I remembered how loud he yelled in my ear. I lagit think I've burst and eardrum. 

When Niall had got to the door he smiled smugly at me and ran inside, and I pretended to pout and be annoyed. Soo.. He thought he'd won, did he? Well, he had no idea what he was in for.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo.. Did you like that chapter? But of Selena - Niall cuteness!! Aww!! Ok, enough of that, Can you guys please please please comment or vote if you like it, I'd like 10 reads for the next chapter. Thanks!! 

Love you xx