Blue Paint- Chapter 11

Necua stops in midsentence and screams while is muffled by something. It is dark, and I cannot see anything. "Necua!" I scream. "NECUAMETL!!!" I cry. I feel around and feel someone. I hug close to them. Whoever this is, they have a beard on their face and different clothes on then Necua did then. I knee whomever that was and feel a sharp pain in my back, going in and out. I realize I'm being stabbed and I fall to the ground. I scream, "HELP ME MEDIC HELP ME!" and cry. I pass out.

I wake up to the sound of screaming and crying. I realize what's happening. The white men came back. My back feels better. I feel my back and the stab wounds are healing well, just deep scratches at the worst. I try to get up and am astounded how easily I get up. "Anya!" someone whispers. "Huh?" I say, confused. "Don't go out there, they are looking for you!" they say. It is too late, after I stand up. 

"She's right there!!!" someone yells. "Oh Gods.." I whisper. I pick up a few large rocks and take the largest one and throw it at the one who seems to be the 'leader.' I keep throwing rocks. Why aren't the white men firing? I put my rocks down and run. I feel like I've escaped them and sit down. I rest and close my eyes. Worst mistake ever.

I open my eyes to a start when I am gagged. My muffled scream does not go far and the white men carry me on to some sort of ship. I realize the whole VILLAGE is on the boat. "Come on, Willy. We got the last bitch." someone says. "Haha, the king'll be happy we caught the one who killed his son. Sister of the one he was gonna marry. Haha." another says. He means Eagle boy was the king's son. I killed him. I. Am. Dead.

"Come on, let's go, we're ready to go now!" some white man says. They untie us all and lead us to the bottom of the ship. We are given a few rotten fruits per person and locked down there. I feel the boat move. We are sailing now. I fall asleep. 

I wake up the next day and notice Necuametl is gone. "Eztli, have you seen Necua?" I ask. "Oh..." he says, his face whitening. I hear a shreik, much like Necua's. "He is.. up there." Eztli stutters. I run back  and cry. He is probably going to be killed! All because of me! Guilt fills me and so does pain. We're stuck on this boat. Why did this happen?