Chapter 6

have HAPPY READINGS :)

______________________________

Luke P.OV.

I just came home and it's 9:30pm i went directly to my room and dropped my tired body on my messy bed.

And i can't stop thinking about her, so i decided to take a shower, i put some music and went to take shower, i took of my dirty clothe and throw them in the landaury basket and let the warm water run on body to relax my muscles but, still i can't stop thinking about her, how even she pass those tests they were very hard and she is a girl, and.....my room phone was ringing i took the towel and ran to catch the call i was hoping it was her..

" hellllo!" the voice from the other line was screaming defintely it is micheal.

" WHAT!" i said in anger tone to micheal which was a correct geussing.

" why the anger tone" micheal said to me which was on my nerves.

" cuz, you let me come running from my shower just to answer the Fuck'n phone why are you calling" i said in one qucik breath.

" do you remember the veidos of Amy on youtube " he said to me

" so, what's wrong" i said

"just open the fuck'n laptop on her page " he said

"okay wait" i said to him and went to my desk and opened her page on youtube

" what now" i said to him not understanding what he is talking about

"she is uploading now it's live see it bye " micheal and the line went dead before i can reply, what's wrong with her veido i could see it anthor time why this one i just opened it and......

" so, i was thinking about put one of my own songs since i am covering a lot " Amy said but, what's wrong with her eyes was she crying.

"it is called i blame myself for everything "Amy said and started playing her guitar.

( A/N: this my own song the upper song helped me )

" i blame myself for eveything,

cuz i can't hold it anymore,

oh-oh-oh,

you saved me from myself,

and i can't be with you anymore-e-e,

and i kept walking away,hmm

but, you didn't give up,

oh no, now i want to feel numb,

oh-oh,

you never excpet to start again,

oh-oh-oh,

i am not even your game ,

oh-oh,

i blame myself for everything,

oh-oh-oh,

i am the only problem here ,

she was singing and there was tears in her eyes but, why?