Chapter 11

Hey everyone, so this is the next chapter, you can write what you think about the book in the comments, thanks for reading.
Happy readings.

__________________

Amy P.O.V.

I went to the Hemmings house, and to say the house is really huge.

I parked my car at the end of the street, and made my way to the gates.

" good evening Ms. How can I help you? " a man in a uniform of security asked me.

"Ya, is this the Hemmings house?"  I asked not sure if this is the right one.

"Yes, it is can I have your name ms" the man said, " it is Amy, is Luke here". I asked, " oh, ms white yes he is waiting for you " he said opening the gates.

" thanks" I said and made my way to a huge door .

"Good evening ms.white this way"a lady opened the door and told me to follow her, I did without asking questions.

" thanks" I said to her when she stopped in front another door, she gave me a warm smile and left.

I knocked on the door," come in" I think it is Luke who yelled.

"Hey" he said while giving me a hug, he wasn't  like that at school what's wrong with this dude, I just returned it cuz I don't want to be rude either way.

" ya, so computer " I said awkwardly, why I am nervous? I was never nervous.

" ya, are you going to stay standing there" he said while getting his school stuff, I walked to one of his desk chairs and sat waiting for him to finish, I hate waiting why am I waiting him ? Either being doing other stuff ugh!!.

"Wow what did u do with your hair?" He said when finally got seated ," ya, I know but we are here for computer not my hair" I said rudely because I can't take it anymore," okay, calm down!" He said raising his hands in defense.

" okay let's get started then" I said while taking my notebook and the book out of my backpack.
~~
After two hours of explaining I got tired I want to go on my Friday night doing other stuff not sitting with that idiot here.

" that's it " I said while getting my stuff in my backpack," we finished?" He said more as a question," ya we finished " I said.

" okay, thanks for the help" he said while getting his stuff," anytime" I said looking at my watch " I better be going" I added," ya sure " he said.

I started making way to the door" Amy !" He called me what now," ya" I said turning around to face him,"are you coming to tomorrow's party?" He asked, " I don't know maybe maybe not cuz I have got plans why?".

" ah nothing just asking "he said awkwardly,okay I started to feel tension in here I am going,"oh, okay I better be going, see ya" I said and made my way to my car, I need to get out of here.

____________________
Luke P.O.V.

AGH! Fuck, I am such a dork, how am I going to make sure that I like her?, maybe it's just a heat in the moment, I need to know my feelings.

"Hey, Luke are u there?" Calum said on the other end, wow I started to zone out a lot" ya ya I am here sorry what were u saying?" I said sitting on my bed.

"I was saying that the school is going to take us on a flip trip for the senior year, are u coming?" He said," sure,why not?" I said," cool I will tell the guys later" he said and the line went dead.

I checked the time it was 8:00pm, wow time flies .

I got bored from sitting doing nothing so I got up and went to my garage, I know it's late but could I do I am bored as hell, I picked the Black Ferrari and went on the road.