Chapter 10

Hi guys I am really sorry about being late like that it's just the school and stuff are not arranged, I will try my best to keep on track keep up with the story plz? Don't hate me, I love all of u thx. Happy readings.
__________________
Amy P.O.V.
After I finished dying my hair I was stunted, the way I looked I should have done that a year ago.
It was amazing I loved it, " so, what do u think" Hannah said, "it's amazing and the blue and the red strings are amZing ". I said in a complete awe," it's not me u are beautiful and beautiful people makes stuff look beautiful like ur songs". She said I couldn't believe that not me, " thx a lot ". I said hugging her, " there is a party this Saturday do u want to come I can pick u up". I added before getting up, " ya , sure here ". She said giving me her address," cool , see u this Saturday" I said waving goodbye and giving my credit card to the lady, I know I should not spend that money from my bank account or anything it's just I am to lazy Ito get the cash out of my bag, the smiles and thanked me, I said welcome and went to my car.

I checked the time and it was ' 4:12pm', I just put on some random music on the radio, and hummed to the song.

And driving to my destination.

______________________
Luke P.O.V.
After the football practice me and the boys went to McDonald's and crush into my garage, for sometime then ordered pizza even if we ate a minutes ago.
I suddenly remembered I am having a tutor with Amy," guys, I don't what to be rude but, I need everyone out", I said to them.
" why luke? Are u bringing a girl?" Michael asked wiggling his eyebrows.

" no, you idiot, I am having a tu....." I stopped myself from saying tutor, I just don't think that it is something amazing oh well.

" just I will catch up with u guys later okay". I said as I gathered the empty pizza boxes and calling noha, if u are asking she is working in the house cuz usually my parents are on business trips, so ya, " okay, okay we are going, text us when u are free"  Michael said before getting up and leaving the games room.

After the place was cleaned, I went to take a shower so I can relax.

Why I am even nervous?

I asked this question again and again while the hot water hits my tensed skin.

I know it sounds weird, that I have just met that girl and I started to like her.

I will tell you why, because if you just looked at her she is like a mysterious box were you can't see anything in it .

I finished my shower and went to my closet, I wore a a black skinny jeans ripped at the left knee and a green day muscle t-shirt , and went to my study room.

__________________
Hi guys!

I know you all probably hating me for keeping this on hold.

But there is a lot of shit going on.

I thought about giving this quick yet short part do you don't hate me.

I am really sorry for keeping this on hold, please don't give up on me, I will try to keep on track.

Love ya- ama