Chapter 7

Hi, listen to the song , have happy readings and follow and stuff thx:)

_______________________________

Amy P.O.V.

after the training i need to go home, i started driving  to home.

i took a deep breathe and went inside," where have you been, why you didn't answer your phone" mom said," i was emily's and my phone was off " i said and started heading to my room," i am sorry Amy for what i said to you"mom said wow she is apologizing to me,"mom just except  me the way i am" i said and left to my room.

i dropped my tired body on my bed which was not touched since left.

_________________________________________

 Luke P.O.V.

" luke what you say about going me and you and micheal to Mcdonald's " calum said to me as we were walking to my house," ya, sure" i said to him with a smile, why can't i just get her out of my mind?.

i walked in my house and went to shower and she is in my mind maybe it's true i like her but, what if she doesn't lke me back? that would destroy me to many pieces, no luke you can't fall for her what about cloe she is better, no, she is not she is a whore she is treating everybody in a bad way but , amy is the first one who standed in her face she is brave,' STOP! thinking luke' i said to myself and got out of the shower and got prepared to go out with the guys i wish this would help me stop thinking about Amy.

~~

~~

" so, what you think luke" micheal said to me and i was thinking about her again," Um.. sorry what you said" i said to micheal, " what had gone into you luke?" calum said to me " nothing, i am fine what you were saying micheal" i said to them," the party is on the next weekend on saturday night at 9pm you are coming" micheal said to me " ya, sure " i said to him.

~~

~~

~~

it is sunday and we have a training i decided to start walking to Amy's i think it  would be better to walk  with her to the training.

i reached her house i knocked on the door," hi mrs.white is Amy here" i said to Amy's mother like she never saw a boy coming here before,"yes come in  please" she said opening the door for me," thanks, am i disturbuting something " i said to mrs. white cuz there were bags packed,"no, we are leaving for vegas for a  week" she said " is Amy going " i said in worried tone ," no"she said my heart rested i thought she leave and go,"oh i am sorry i am luke hemmings her captain and her classmate" i said offering her a hand " oh, okay amy is asleep now"she said "but, we have football training" i said to her" oh, okay can you give this to Amy we are leaving right now her room is in the last of the hall after the living room" she said and left in front door, i went to Amy's room there house is huge, her room is having a sign 'keep out' and stuff around it like a picture of skateboard this is not girly at all how it is inside.

i knock but, no answer maybe she is still asleep i entered and she was asleep she look cute no, she is not.

i went beside her bed and sat looking at her i want to wake her but she is cute, no," Amy wake up"i said shaking her, "Amy wake up it's luke "one more " go away not now "she said covering her face with the blanket with her sleeping voice it was sexy , "Amy wake up you have football training"i said shaking her one more time," not now luke"she said i smiled to myself," LUKE!" she screamed and got up running from the bed to the corner of the room wearing her jacket on her black sleeveless shirt and a yoga pants.