Problems

*Your POV*

Where did everything go wrong? We were perfect in the beginning. Did I do something for him to act like this? What can I do to fix thing? It seems as if everything I do, there is always something wrong about it. This isn't the Austin I married. He comes home every night pissed off at something or someone. That someone most likely being me. He tries to find a mistake in everything I do or say. I don't know if I can keep on with this. I love him with all of my heart, but, I just can't take it anymore.

I was currently cleaning the kitchen when I heard the front door being open. Sighing, I turn around to find Austin standing in front of me. I wait a minute for him to start yelling at me but it never came. Instead, he sighed and walked over to me bringing me into a bone crushing hug. Wait. What? Confused, I wrap my arms around his torso trying to figure out what the hell is going on. He buries his head into the crook of my neck. "I'm sorry." He says barley above a whisper I'm surprised I even heard him. He places little kisses on my neck as he repeats 'I'm sorry' over and over.

Having enough of hearing him say that, I pull away looking into his eyes. "For what, Austin." I walk over to the island in the middle of the kitchen and sit on the top. "For being a horrible husband. I come home every day yelling at you for no reason. I shouldn't treat you that way. I should love you, protect you, treat you like royalty. Not yell at you for being stressed out. I'm so sorry. I've seen the way you act when I came near you. I can see fear in your eyes, Y/N. You know how that makes me feel? I feel like shit! My own wife is scared of me. It shouldn't be like that. I'm sorry I come home yelling at you. I'll stoping taking everything out on you. Just please don't leave me. I couldn't imagine life without you by my side. I love you so much baby girl." Tears brim the back of my eyes threatening to fall out. I hop off the counter and stand in front of him. "Austin I could never leave you. I wouldn't be the same without you. I love you more than life itself. I'm lost without you."

I cup his cheeks brushing my fingers across his soft skin. The tears fall from my eyes like Nigeria Falls as I look at him. He wipes away the tears, picking me up and carrying me to our bedroom. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He mumbles sweet things into my ear as we continue our journey up the staris. He opens the door kicking it shut with his foot. I had stopped crying and just held onto him as if my life depended on it. I miss this. The way he would just hold me. Kiss me. Hug me. Cuddle with me. Okay you get the point, but overall I miss him. He places me down on my side of the bed and climbs in next to me. Pulling the covers over our bodies, he wraps his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. "I love you, Y/N." He kisses my cheek and nuzzles into the crook of my neck. "I love you too." I say falling asleep with a smile on my face for the first time in a long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww what happy ending! Comment and vote !! If you want an imagine just PM or comment! Thanks my little sugar plums 💘

xoxo ~ B