Pink ballons

*Your POV*

"Welcome to your new home." I looked down into my arms seeing my beautiful baby girl, Abby, sleeping peacefully in my arms. We had just gotten home from the hospital. I walk into her room seeing pink balloons in the far right corner. I walk around her room looking at everything. Austin and the boys had built her room two months before she was born and it looks beautiful. Right when you walk in you see her crib against the right wall and the changing table across from it on the left wall. With a rocking chair in the far left side corner. They painted the room pink with tiffany blue and white chevron blankets and such.

I turned around seeing my husband, Austin, leaning against the door frame looking at us with a small smile upon his face. "My girls." He mumbled and walked over to me. Wrapping his arms around my waist from behind, he kisses my temple looking down at the little angel in my arms. "We did a good job." I said smiling down at her. "We sure did." He squeezes my waist and I can't help but get tears in my eyes. I've dreamed about having my own family when I was little and I finally have it. I couldn't ask for anything better. Even though she wasn't planned, I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world. I place her in to her crib and pull the blanket over her to keep her worm. Turning the baby monitor on, I keep the door cracked open and head to our bedroom. "Go relax, baby. I'll get her if she wakes up. You need some rest." Austin massages my shoulders, I mumble a small okay and head toward the bathroom to take a much needed bubble bath. Slipping into the tub I relax and think about the future that awaits me.

***
I wrote this at 2 in the morning. Not that long, but comment and vote if you liked it! Thanks babes 💕

xoxo ~ B