CHAPTER THREE THE DREAMS

As Damien talked to one of the experimental scientists, Jacob was told to lay down on the bed by the surgeon. The experimental scientist walked over to Jacob and looked into his eyes "hmm, he doesn't seem to be possessed like Martha was this morning but then again he doesn't seem himself neither." Jacob knew that this scientist was the real deal, especially since he figured out that Martha was possessed this morning, which made him wonder what happened to her, where she is now, and even if she is alive. "So what is causing these dreams?" Damien said. That made the scientist turn around and get closer to Damien. "They are not dreams, they are illusions created by a high class illusionist and the only reason why it seems like they are dreams is because Jacob lays down and closes his eyes, but after that the illusions take place."

 As Damien, the High Counsel, and Jacob thought about what the scientist just said, the surgeon walked over to the computer room and pulled up some files. "So, what can we do about the problem then?" Damien said. "The only thing we can do is to find this high class illusionist and terminate his illusions." The room filled with silence as everyone thought on this idea, and how it was going to be done.

 "How in Tambar's great power are we supposed to find this high class illusionist, let alone terminate his illusions?" Maxwell said. "Simple." Said the surgeon walking out of the computer room. "We slip a tiny monitor inside Jacobs's head, so when he goes to lay down and the illusions start, the monitor senses the specific person using this power and it will pin-point the exact location in which the direction of the power is coming from." The whole room looked as if it was someone's birthday when the idea was brought up by the surgeon. "What a wonderful idea, I can't believe I hadn't of thought of that!" Said the experimental scientist "We need to insert the monitor right now." So the surgeon put Jacob to sleep with enhanced sleeping gas, all because normal sleeping gas wouldn't work on a class F mutation like Jacob, mutations range from different class types A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H the higher the class type in the category the more powerful they are, and the more they are amune to natural deaths, brain control, poison, and gases such as sleeping gas.

As the surgeon walked out of the operating room Maxell stopped him in his tracks and grabbed him by his neck, the surgeon tried his hardest to pry Maxwell's hand from his throat but he couldn't due to Maxwell's super human strength. Maxwell was the type of guy to work out a lot, so besides his mutation you would have already thought he had some sort of strength to his body. As Maxwell was about to throw the surgeon inside one of the janitors closets, the surgeon had a grasp of air so with that opportunity that couldn't be turned down, the surgeon screamed at the top of his lungs for help. Maxwell wasn't the smartest super human out there and he didn't think rather quick with his powers neither, he was reckless, and when he used his powers he was an endangerment to people around him, so the High Counsel only used him for major problems. With a quick flick of his finger, Maxwell gathered raindrops from the window pane of an open window and froze them around his finger to make a thin but sharp icicle and with that done he stuck it into the surgeons heart and let him slowly drop in the janitors closet, then he froze the lock on the inside and shut the door.