Chapter 33

(Kimi's POV)

I'm here now at France...oh my! I forgot to tell Wind about my departure!

I took my phone and dialled his number..

Kriiiiiiiing->sound of the ringtone! :3

"Hello?"

"Oh Wind!I'm so sorry for not saying that I leave the country!I'm so sorry!"

"It's ok..uhm..Kimi,I need to tell you something.."

"What is it?" I asked him it was just liked his voice has changed...

"I'm sorry, Kimi ..I really love you but I realized that maybe I should set you free now..I know that deep inside Yunme is the one you really love..So Kimi,I'm setting you free now..Goodbye,and remember I'm always here for you..I love you.."

Tears fell from my eyes,Wind have such been nice to me..He was always there at the times were I can't remember about Yunme...But now that everything has changed I just wish I would never regret this descision of mine..It's way too fast just because I saw them kissing each other..I just decided to leave without hesitation... I admit I'm still missing Iro-san until now...

"Thank you,Wind"

That's what I just said to him..Then we hunged up...

---------------------------------------------

(Yunme's POV)

I woke up in a certain paradise..Am I dead?Am I in heaven?Where am I ?

"Don't worry your still alive"

"Who are you?"

"My name is Arisya and I'm the twins guardian angel..I'm the one who switched the soul of Heaven and Kimi Aiyu before..."

"What am I doing here?"

"I just want to thank you for saving Sky from all the hatred in her heart..You opened her eyes from all the reality and showing her true happiness..Thanks alot Yunme Shiro..."

After that she vanished and as soon as she vanished I also wake up in reality...

I was in the hospital,some machines are connected to me..A nurse was shocked to see me awake..Does she called the doctor,also my friends came in after knowing that I woke up...

"Bro!I'm so happy your awake!"-Finn

He hugged me tight and also them..

"We really missed you"-Yuukito

"Yeah,you've been unconscious for 3 weeks.."-Daniel

"Thanks guys "I just said to them..

"Where's Aiyu?"

Everyone became silent after I said that..

"Where is she?"

"Uhm,bro..Aiyu has just leave the country 3 weeks ago.She went to France and she will going to study there..I'm sorry bro"-Finn

I looked down but later on I looked up to them and tried to smile...But deep inside I just felt it broke me..She leave because I hurt her feelings...

3pm all of them went home...I decided to went to the hospital garden to have a fresh air..As I sitted in one of the benches there someone sitted next to me...

"Thank you.."

I looked at my right side it was Hell..

"Hell?"

"Just call me Sky..Thanks for waking me up from the truth..."

"Ok.."

"And also I'm sorry for what I've done to you..."

"It's ok"

"Friends?"

She stretched her arms to shake hands with me,and so do I....

****

4 days later....

"Take care of yourself.."

"Sure"

Sky and I are here at the airport with Andrea..They told me that they should leave for good...Andrea doesn't want to be far away from Sky..

"Thanks again,Yunme..."

"Your welcome..."

We hugged each other and later on they have boarded the plane...And there I leave the airport..

------------------------------

(Andrea's POV)

It's all over now...everything has ended..I just looked at the window and start wondering..I wonder where is JP now?For a sudden I found out that I'm missing him..This past few days I don't know what do I really feel about him...It's just that,I always think of him...I wish I could see him again...

7 am we landed at Hawaiian Airport...I told Sky that I'm the one who will get our bags and let her go inside the cab...

As soon as I get our bags and I was about to get out the airport someone called me..

"Andrea!!!!!!!!"

That voice..it's familiar could it be?B-but it's imposible..I turned around and it's true...He's her,he's really here!

"J-JP?!"

"Andrea!!!"

He ran towards me and to my surprised he just hug me!

"Andrea!Thank God I manage to catch up with you.."

"Huh?B-but why?"

He loose his hug with me and look at me in the eye...

"To tell you...I love you"

Eh?

He kneeled down infront of me still holding my hands..

"Hey!what are you doing?"

"Andrea..I really love you so much...So please let me court you so that I can show how much I really love you!"

"Uhm.."

"Please?"

"O-okay.."

"Really?!"

"Yes"

"wooooo!alright! I really love you Andrea!"

He just hug me again and I hug him back too...Well this is the beginning for our new life ...I think..

:)