Chapter 34

(Wind's POV)

I set her free...Maybe its time for me now to find my own happiness..I decided to take a vacation in Hawaii...So here I am at one of the beaches in Hawaii...I was at the beach cafe when someone bumped into me...

"I'm sorry"

"No,it's fine"

I looked at the person and saw her..

"S-Sky?"

"W-Wind?"

All of us already know the truth that Sky is a twin of Heaven..

"What are you doing here?"I asked her..

"Uhm,I'm living here,how about you?"

"Oh,just having a vacation

.Actually Kimi and I broke up yesterday."

"Oh,I'm sorry"

"No,it's fine,I'm the one who broke up with her..."

"Ok.."

"Wanna have some coffee?"

"Sure.."

We ordered two house blend coffee and two cakes..And we started eating,while we're eating we also share some stories..And I admit she's fun ..She's beautiful when she smile and laugh...

After having fun at the cafe ,both of us decided to went out..I told her that I'm checking in a hotel..So she parted ways with me and go to her car.

I checked in to the nearest hotel here at the beach...Because I want to see the nice view of the sea..Everytime I woke up...

-------------------------

[AUTHOR'S NOTE:LET ME CUT THE STORY FIRST!BTW FOR ALL THE READERS IF I HAVE..SORRY FOR SOME WRONG GRAMMARS..I'M NOT THAT REALLY GOOD IN ENGLISH,AND ALSO I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF SOMEONE OR SOMEBODY IS READING THIS..SO FOR THE FIRST TIME..I'M ASKING FOR YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS ,SO THAT I CAN KNOW IF THERE ARE SOME READERS OF MY STORY OUT THERE...BTW ENDING WILL BE SOON..AND I REALLY DO HOPE THAT YOU WILL LIKE IT..THAT'S ALL!BACK TO THE STORY! ^___^]

-------------------------------------------

(Angel's POV)

Several weeks have gone,and several days have been passed I miss my bestfriend so much..Today is going to be our final exam

.And next week will be our graduation day...I just hope that Kimi is here.

Our exam has just begun

..and for all the history of exams that I take..This one is the hardest!!! I wonder how is Kimi doing right now? Wind also leave us after the incident between Yunme and Sky...

Aaaah!!At last the exam was done! I just felt that my brain is drained especially in math! >_<

If Kimi was here I'm sure all those questions is just way to easy for her..

"Here"

I looked to the person who is offering me a burger and a coke..

"Finn?"

"You must've been hungry,after the exam.So here,I bought you some food to eat."

"Thanks" I said to him as I grabbed the food from his hand..

I just eat the burger he gave me and drinked the coke..After that he told me that we're going somewhere

.

So he dragged me out of school and get me inside his car..He sitted on the driver's seat and started driving..

~~~~~

"Oh my!It's so beautiful!"

"You like it?"

"Yeah"

He just brought me in certain mountain here in a province, that is full of big trees and different kinds of flowers plus the top view of the town .. It was darn so beautiful!!!

"Why did you brought me here?" I asked him

"Because..I promised to myself that I'm going to bring the most important girl in my life here"

I just keep silent after hearing those words...He will only bring the most important girl in her life here?Does that mean,I'm the one is he talking about?But what if I'm not the first one he brought here?

"Hey,Finn..Is there other girl whom you brought here before?"

"Nope..your the first one"

What?D-Does that mean I'm the one his talking about?

Later on he picked something from his car..Wait a picnic basket?! O___O

"Hey!hey!What's that?!"I asked him as he started to set up the picnic blanket

"We're having a picnic! ^____^"

"Huh?"

"So come here and joined me!"

I sitted on the blanket and we started having our picnic. We even played some grapes..You know the one when you throw the grapes to him then he catch it with his mouth..I started to throw another grape to him but it ended to smash on his face..He looked down and I said..

"I'm sorry,Finn!Are you okay?"

He just didn't talk to me!Oh no!What have I done?!I apologized to him until I realized that he was smiling..So I punched him on his shoulder after that we began to run like children playing around..As we are catching each other...A rain started to pour,I stopped to where I'm standing then suddenly he began to carry me..

"Hey!put me down!"

He carried me and spin me around..As both of us shouted...and run again...Later on when we felt tired we fell in the mud...We put some mud in each other faces..And both of us laugh..

After that scene.,We decided to change clothes..good thing he brought extra clothes..Then we went back at the mountain top to watch the sunset...

We sitted under the big tree as we watched the breath-taking sunset view...I was surprised when he put a flower in my ear..

"Finn.."

"It looks beautiful on you.."

I just smiled to him..as I put my head on his shoulder and said to him..

"Thanks for this day,Finn"

Then we continue to watch the beautiful sunset..This day is really special to me..Because he has no idea that today is my birthday! Only Kimi knows that..but I think this is the best birthday I ever had,Even though he has no idea about this day...