authors note

to start off, thank you all so much for checking out "perfume" and using your valuable time to read this horribly done story, it's highly appreciated and makes me so happy to see you guys find joy in reading this!

please note that in no way am i trying to copy another author, as i have written this story purely from my imagination. well, aside from the extremely (not so much) cliche story line and my terrible writing skills that will put you readers through all absolute hell. with that in mind, i would like to thank the authors previously mentioned that have inspired me to write and not give up.

so thank you so much to:

some of my closest friends
Pottorffkid
blacksabbaths
kait_1326
and some of the authors who changed my view on books & reading
pialikesfood
TheNegativity
sugarplumluke
talons150
definitely check them all out, they are great authors!

lastly, i wanted to say, i hope you enjoy this book & the "mess" series beginner! the "mess" series will be series of 4 books, one for each boy of 5sos! if you like this one and want to see more from me, then click that follow button! the books are coming as soon as i finish this one!

if you have any suggestions, questions, or just want to talk then either DM me on instagram, tumblr, or here! thank you for reading, and enjoy!