0.2

lower case intended

8th grade

"i don't know guys"

"you can't back out you slut"

"fine, give me a minute" i chuckle, rolling my eyes. we've been playing 'fuck, marry, kill' for the last 10 minutes. the current one was directed towards me, and i could either 'fuck, marry, or kill' the three boys in front of me.

"ok, um i'd fuck ashton, because its ashton, anyone would fuck him. even luke probably." i pause, luke nods, glancing over at ashton, who laughs lightly, wrapping an arm around him, "i'd marry michael, because michael always buys me food, and i'd kill luke because he killed me earlier" i flip luke the bird, reclining in my seat.

"wow ok, offended" luke gasps, placing a hand over his heart

"shut up, hoe" i scoff

"make me, cunt" he shoots back

i open my mouth to respond, but i spot calum and his cow, lily, hugging and whispering and shit. he leaves her, only to strut over to our table

"hey my bitches" calum sat in his usual spot next to me at the table luke, michael, ashton, and i were sat at

"here we go again" michael mumbled

"lily and i are gonna go to the movies on saturday"

"thats great" ashton grumbled lowly. the four of us didn't like calums girlfriend. she is the alpha bitch of this school, and she hates us. calum, though, is a blind fairy child who cannot see the wicked witches ways. he insists that she is loving and kind and bets on everything that he owns that she just is having a bad day. but ay, he is actual sunshine and if he shines brighter around her then I'm all for it.

calum sighed, crossing his arms, annoyed. "i know you guys don't like her, but can't you, i don't know, get along?"

"i'll get along with her when she cuts off her giant cow dick" luke scoffs. michael turns to him and they high-five, before going back to eating.

calum sighs once again, frustrated with the fact that we don't like her, at all.

"i don't know cal, we all just think she's bad news. worse then emily was" michael shudders at ashton words.

"yeah man those were some dark times that we never," michael glares at ashton, "should speak about again" michaels ex-stalker, emily, had a huge crush on him, and even followed him to his house once. she literally sat in his trash can until his parents found her 3 days later and sent her home. emily and her family ended up moving in 6th grade, much to michaels enjoyment.

"it sucks" calum shakes his head

"we're just looking out for you, cal" ash shrugs

"i know"

after a long silence, i spoke up.

"don't worry cal," i comfort, rubbing his back, "I'm here for you and your girlfriends cow dick" 

a/n 

i'm sorry you guys, it'll be over soon, i promise. i hope you guys like what ive done so far. but guys, you have to remember, that this is where the story gets interesting.