Preference: You're their little sister, meeting the boys(Brooks Brothers)

Beau:

You had heard lots of stories about the boys from your oldest brother Beau, aswell as your other two twin brothers Luke and Jai. They were in a group with their two other friends Daniel and James. You were only 5 years old, and because of your age, your mother Gina didn't allow you to meet them, fearing that they would be bad influences. Today you were finally meeting them, as they were filming at your house. Playing dolls in your house, you heard loud voices outside. You walked out to find your brothers standing there with two other boys that you guessed to be James and Daniel. You stood there staring andnthey stared back.

"Come on ______" Jai coaxed you closer to them and your lips broke into a smile. Luke introduced you guys to eachother. At first you were silent but laughed at their jokes, but soon as you were a mix of Beau, Luke and Jai, you got along perfect.

Jai:

You were at home ill and crying for your mum. You heard a voice closing in towards the door, you also noticed the voice belonged to your older brother Jai. He came because your mother was busy cooking. Jai lay down on your bed and you began to cry into his chest, you were close siblings and he would always try to calm you down when you were upset. After crying, you were beginning to fall asleep and the doorbell rung so Jai decided to get it.

You were woken up by teenage voices you recognised to be the rest of the Janoskians boys. You had never met them, but your brothers showed you their videos when you were down. You went out with your teddy to find Jai and was meeted by a chorus of "Awww!"s from the boys and you hid behind Jai's knee, and the boys understood by your tear-stained. face that you were upset and didn't say anything.

Luke:

Your whole family had been invited to a party with all of your brothers friends, and their families too. You had heard a lot about the boys from Luke and also your mum, but you had never met them, because you werr usually at school when they were over. It was quite a fancy party and Luke was wearing a plain white long-sleeved shirt, with a black bow-tie, with your mum wearing a lovely long red dress. You had a Purple and Gold dress with a tie-on belt around your waist. You arrived at the party and was intoduced to everyone, but you were scared at the amount of people that had come and tried to hide behind your brother Luke. You got really close to the other boys and by the end of the night was cuddled with Beau and telling stories to the others.