Lea and Luke <3

"I SWEAR IT WAS NOTHING MORE!" I shouted at Luke furious that he was accusing me of cheating while we were at the beach. Straightway he dragged he home.

"SURE! BECAUSE NOTHING MORE IS WHEN I SEE THE GUY ALL OVER YOU ISN'T IT!!!?!?" He yelled walking towards me, tears started to fall when I realised what I had created. Not once in the 5 years we have been together have I seen him like this.

He grabbed me by the neck and held me against the wall leaving me struggling under his grip. "Answer me." He said, his hot breath against my face. "ANSWER ME!" Luke exclaimed. Wimperimg, I closed my eyes scared of what was going to happen next.

"Just let me explain Luke. Please."I whispered as he let go of me having me slide down the wall.

"Fine..JUST THIS ONCE BITCH." Luke walked over to the other side of the Lounge, starting to punch holes into the walls pushing all the furniture over and ripping and smashing all the photo frames.

"Well as you left the... beach to take the call." I choked on some tears. " He just came and held me down kissing me. It wasn't MY fault." I replied looking down, scared of his reaction.

"LIES!!!" He yelled, knocking the TV down. I shook my head. I cried even more as he kicked more couches.

Luke chucked the glass table my way accidently smashing against me, shattering the glass on me. I screamed as the walked out on me not caring if I died right there or not. Even though I was carrying his own child.

More minutes passed as I lay on the ground. Getting even more dizzier than I already was.

"Lukeee. Help." I whispered then moaned in pain.

Luke walked back in. "Oh, bitch, this is your phone. Take-" He glances towards me for the first time.

"OMG!! ARE YOU OKAY?!?!? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.LUKE?!?!? OBVIOUSLY SH IS HURT!" He exclaimed runing my way, worried.

"Not only am I physically hurt. Emotionally too." I said my voice.coming out raspy.

He started to cry as he craddled the weak me.

"Lea, please don't leave me! I promise you I wont do that ever again. I wont hurt you. Babe please stay with me." His tears fell onto my cheek. Kissing me.

I gave him a weak smile. "Of course!" I said kissing his forehead.

"Lea, will you please marry me?" He grinned cheekily at me. Yes, im pregnant before being married.

"YESSS!" I exclaimed grinning.