Janoskians Preference:You've had a bad day

Luke:

You came home having the day as a living hell.All you want to do is curl up and sleep. Entering the house you share with your long term boyfriend Luke, it is strangely quiet. You go into the kitchen and fill a water bottle up then head into the bedroom.Walking in you see Luke chilling on the bed on Twitter. He then speaks the words to show you that he is the best boyfriend ever. "I saw the pictures that the fans tweeted of you, you looked so drained and I heard you had a bad day. So I ran you a bath with bubbles just as you love it and put some candles out too. Go relax babe and I'll see you soon so we can watch movies and cuddle in bed.

Jai:

You had the day off and decide to spend it just chilling and doing nothing.You decided to check your Twitter and scrolled through your mentions ad notice they were ALL hate messages. You had received hate before and it was alright but not as much as this. You got upset reading the threats and before you know it you were bawling eyes out uncontrollably You heard someone cough you look up to see Jai looking at you with worried eyes. He approached you and looked to the screen to see why you were crying. Hugging you quickly, he pulled out his phone.

@JaiBrooks1: You know by hating on y/t/n isn't going to make me love you any more. Please try to be nicer to her considering she is my world. She shouldn't have to deal with this.

You thanked him for your support before going out for a nice fancy dinner eith just the two of you forgetting your horrible day.

Beau:

You phoned him from work telling him how much of a shit day you've had and how you didn't want to be at work anymore. He assured you tht it would be alright and that he would see you after. You finished and came back home to your and Beau's house. As you entered you noticed that the lights were all dimmed and the dining room was set up in some kind of fancy way. It had candles and flowers surrounding it. Beau was placing the plates then told you that he knew how much of a bad day you were havong so he made you dinner. You guys shared a romantic memory.

Daniel:

Having so much work at school was stressful and you had been in school all day trying to finish it before the deadline. Daniel had been texting you asking when you would come out then told you to come over to his place when you came out. Entering his house you went straight to his room just wanting a hug from him. You see him lying in bed watching something on TV. Walking over next to him you lay next to him wrapping your arms around him when he too wraped his arm around your waist bringing you closer than before. Daniel understood the pressure was on you and you had a lot of assignmemts due so he let you decide what to watch. The two of you wrapped up and watched your favourite show.

James:

Having spent all day trying to find James the perfect Christmad present you headed home

in defeat. As soon as you got home James rushed over to you asking what took you so long. You told him the difficulties of his present and guilt washed over his face, he felt bad that it was him that you were stressing about.James told you not to botber getting him anything for Christmas and he had all he wanted in you. He always knew how to make you feel better even though you were going to get James a present despite what he had told you. After having a heart to heart with James the both of you cuddled up and fell asleep.