Ch. 20

-Kelisa-

We were in the car, leaving everything behind yet still keeping it close to our hearts. The radio was up a little louder on the way back and Calum had put all his favorite songs, and type of music on. I just sat there watching as we passed by all the lights, enjoying the view of the ocean and other people who were on dates at this hour. I looked over at Cal, and I caught him glancing at me with a on his face.

"What?" I asked.

"You look so calm and happy." He simply mentioned.

"Am I suppose to be going crazy or something?" I said adding a .

"That wouldn't be so bad either." He glanced over at me again, before turning towards the road.

We were coming close to the house, when I saw a car drive away. Must be Ashton dropping Melana back home. I smiled to myself waiting to hear about her adventure. We parked and Calum turned the car off, looking over at me.

"Are you gonna think about it?"

"Yes Calum, I promise I'll think about it," I paused, "but it depends if Melana will go too, I don't want to leave her here alone."

"I'm pretty sure she'll come too. I mean c'mon she can't say no to both Ash and Niall!"

"You have a point," I shrugged.

"Of course I do," he winked.

"Do you wanna come inside, I feel weird just sitting in here."

"Yeah sure! Plus I don't want to scare your neighbors." he said opening the door and getting out before me. I grabbed my purse and my heels, since I had put on my flats. He was leaning against the hood of the car, and straightened up once I got to him. I went ahead of him, since I had the keys to the house, Melana might've locked the door. I turned the knob to check and to my surprise it was unlocked. We both walked in and I set my shoes on the ground and kicked off my flats, feeling relief. Wrapping me in a hug we both stumbled towards the couch and sat down.

"You're such a goof." I laughed.

"But I'm your goof." He my cheek. Later unwrapping his arms from around me, he took out his phone. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he took a picture.

"Are you tweeting that?"

"Maybe?" He smiled, turning his phone towards me so I could see his . Just had the greatest night of my liiiiife ! And a million notifications started exploding. Most of them with our debated ship names #Kellum and #Calisa. And a bunch of people saying I ship them so much! and other things like Lucky gal! I was also being tagged, and some of their comments started getting dirty.

"Wow," I said amazed at how quickly this thing was being shared.

"Power of the 5-sauce fam." he simply said smiling. I then heard some feet pattering, and I looked up to see a wet Melana wrapped in a towel. I smiled up at her, she probably decided to take a late night swim. Something about her smile though, either that or I've just had a long tiring day, but her smile didn't reach her eyes. She continued smiling and started waving back at Calum who looked like he was having a hand spasm. Melana just walked into the kitchen area. Calum and I both looked back down at his phone and started replying and retweeting some of the fan's tweets. They seemed to enjoy it as much as we were. His phone then buzzed with a message showing up at the top. It was from Luke, or Lukey as he had him named in his contacts.

Calum where are you? Ashton's pissed. He's totally hammering his drums, mate and he won't talk to anyone.

What the heck? What's going on? I thought, as I read the message. Another one showed up, as his phone buzzed.