Percy Jackson and maximum ride

HI!THAT'S MY SECOND FANFIC,GUESS...WELL,ENJOY!

Percy's POV

That was black night,Percy Jackson, 17 years old boy, walked on the street on New York. There was anybody on the street, just Percy and one random cat. Maybe you are asking, why he is walking in a empty street, well it's just because he is idiot(seaweed brain)!

Anyway, Percy walked alone,and suddenly he heard a growl, and stopped. He looked around the street but he didn't saw nobody. Weird, he thought. Than he saw her.

A blond girl about his age, tanned and looked like a supermodel, walked towards him. "excuse me, do you know where is street seven? (I don't know New York,so I thought about something) , I lost" she asked him in a soft ton. Percy just stared at her. "um...um...I could show you in a map..." Percy mumbled. "oh,yeah, it's in my car" she giggled, "follow me" she said.Percy followed her into a black van.

Before get in the van, Percy stopped. "what happened?" the girl asked. "umm, I need to go home now" he said and started to go. "oh, don't afraid! that would be fast" she said, grinning. Percy thought for a moment, and got in with the girl. She giggled and slowly the giggle started to be a growl. Percy looked at her, but she wasn't anymore a hot girl,she was a scary wolf. He screamed when she took him and closed the door, hopping that someone heard him.

Annabeth's POV

That was late night. Annabeth,Nico,Thalia,Travis and Conor went to search Percy. "he such a seaweed brain" Annabeth mumbled, "no,he is a kelp head" Thalia said. "guys,why Percy is a whatever nickname you'll chose him?" Conor asked. "because,who is walking alone in an empty street on one a.m. o'clock ?!" Annabeth asked.

"Travis, it wasn't a question Thalia said.Travis put his hand down. "why, you afraid that werewolf would capture you?" Nico laughed. "where did you took that joke?" Thalia screamed at him, "and no!".

Suddenly a black van stopped next to them. Everyone looked at each other and than looked at the van. Annabeth heard someone scream inside the van,and then realized "Percy!!!" she screamed.

The doors opened, and a hairy hand took then all. "werewolf!!!" Nico screamed. "are you kidding me?!" Thalia screamed. Annabeth looked fast at Percy, and more important, at the one that capture them all. She looked at a half wolf half human.the werewolf tied them. "you all are going to California" the werewolf said . "where?" screamed Conor. Annabeth so much wanted to slap to his face, if her hands weren't tied. The werewolf smiled evilly "to the school".

THIS IS THE END...... 

KIDDING!!!! WELL I KNOW THIS IS SHORT,BUT THIS WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN! I NEED SOME IDEAS,AND IF THERE WOULD BE 5 VOTES ON THE STORY, I WOULD UPDATE AS FAST AS I CAN! REMEMBER, 5 VOTES!