Chapter 6

I HAPPY THAT SOMEONE COMMENTED ON THE FIFTH CHAPTE ("Sumer Snow") AND IT MAKED ME UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER :))) ENJOY!!! OHH, I ALMOST FORGOT... I GIVING TO SOME DEMIGODS THE DNA ALREADY AND THE GIFTS... BUT MAYBE (MAYBE!!!) I COULD PUT SOME OTHER TO THE DEMIGODS, SO YOU CAN CONTINUE TO GIVE ME IDEA IN THE COMMENTS..

Nico's POV

What did Jeb exactly said?! we are going to save the world? but we just finished the war between us and the gods, we are tired from saving the world, especially Percy. Poor boy.

"From what we are saving the world?" Thalia asked Jeb. "You'll see that later, my dear" he grinned, and with that answer he left the room.

"To who he is thinking that he call me 'dear'. I'll show him later what I can do" she said angrily. She punched the cage again and again, but nothing happened. She sighed.

"At least he didn't took you to an experiment" I mumbled.

She looked at me and blushed "I happy that he didn't took you too". I blushed. "And what with me?" Percy looked at me and at Thalia. We both ignored him. I looked at her electric eyes and she looked at mine. She looked away and so I did.

I looked at my friend, and they all looked at me and then on Thalia and then on me again. They were confused, except the flock. "What?!" I said. "Nothing, nothing.." They all said and looked away.

I shook my head and tried to think. Suddenly, I saw Annabeth's cage shaking a little. I looked at her, and I saw something behind her. Before I could figure what is it she looked at me and backed to the cage more. The shadow covered her and I couldn't see her anymore. And I thought that I can control the shadows.

Exactly when I thought that the shadow that covered Annabeth disappeared and I could see her. The thing that was behind her disappeared. She looked at me and gasped. Everyone turned the attention to Annabeth, who still looked at me shocked.

"I see that you discovered a skill little piggy" a voice said in the shadows. "That voice..." Max mumbled. I focused the shadows and they backed. Everyone looked at me surprised and than looked at the wall. Two erasers leaned on the wall. "Ari!" The flock shouted and at the same time we shouted "Luke!"

Jeb's POV

I smiled at myself. I saw that object 132 (A/N-cookie (::) to who that realized who it is before reading the continue) found out his shadow controlling skill. I'm so proud of them.

I looked at the computer, which DNA we need to put on objects 130, 131, 132, 134 and 135. We already put the DNA to object 133 (A/N-another cookie to who that recognize it). We need to test it.

I looked at object 133 in the camera who looked shocked. We need to test her now.

With Max.

TA-DUH! AND....I HAVE NOTHING...AGAIN! I HOPE THAT YOU ENJOYED THE STORY;))DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!